Chapter 7: Trying to change.

TIME SKIP TO THE NIGHT TIME...

Namjoon and Y/n finished their shopping and headed to the home.

As they arrived while thinking that everyone would be already at home, there was no one.

Namjoon frowned.

Namjoon: No one arrived yet?

Y/n shrugged her shoulders and walked upstairs, in her room.

Namjoon looked around then followed her too as he had her shopping bags in his hands.

Soon they entered her room and walked to the bed before putting down all the bags on it.

Y/n: Thank you.

She said with a light smile and Namjoon smiled back.

Namjoon: No problem, make sure that you keep them safely somewhere. We still have to wait for 8 months before we can use them.

She chuckled and nodded.

Y/n: Yeah, how much i wished to see Jin with his child. But i guess, it was not destinated.

She sighed sadly and Namjoon looked down.

Namjoon: I know it's not easy for you. But give a try to your life and you'll discover a lot of new things.

She nodded and he left the room after bidding his good night.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

AT UNIVERSITY...

Sena was sitting there, on her seat, waiting for her biology teacher to come and start the class.

But she was busy into something else too.

She was just admiring J-hope's card in her hands.

The whole night, she didn't sleep because she was thinking about only one thing: J-hope's sentence.

J-hope: Here take this and call me if you want to take a step further in your life.

She was only in those thoughts, not even concious about the real world.

Sena: Will he really help me?

She thought but suddenly someone came and snatched the card from her hands.

Sena quickly looked there and saw her bullies.

Areum: Card?

Chang Min: Show me, what is it?

They looked at the writing on it and it catched everyone's attention.

Chang Min: Dance class? Pouhahahaha!!

Areum: You will dance with this body? This must be an awesome joke!

They scoffed and Sena was at the verge of crying.

Suddenly, someone shouted.

???: Chang Min, Areum!!

The whole class flinched and looked at the door, only to see their biology teacher.

Kim Taehyung...

Student 1: God, this beauty...

She muttered.

Student 2: Only 22 years old, the youngest and smartest teacher of this whole university.

Student 3: Making our heartbeat faster than ever just by an eye contact.

Taehyung approached his desk.

Taehyung: Didn't you understand what i told you the last time?!

He raised his voice and the both girls quickly ran to their seats after apologizing.