Chapter 15: Immortal love.

TIME SKIP TO THE NIGHT TIME...

Y/n was in the kitchen, making some green tea for her as she was feeling really strange.

Maybe her mood swings.

Suddenly, a wave of melancolic hit her and she suddenly stared to miss Jin.

She started to feel sad and guilty.

Guilty of why she suddenly forgot him, her husband, her first love.

It was just her mentality who was just saying to her that she must keep loving Jin otherwise she was a betrayal to her love.

But the reality was not that: she had to take a step further in her life.

And she couldn't.

No.

In fact, she didn't want to.

Her heartbeat started to increase and her breathings became heavier.

Y/n: Jin forgive me, i know i'm not good enough to keep our love alive even though you are not anymore. But remember, i can't stop loving you. You are my first and my last love...

A tear left her eyes and she looked at her tea who was already boiling by now.

She soon prepared a cup and grabbed the saucepan before starting to pour the hot and green liquid into the cup.

Her hands were shivering as her breathing became heavier.

She was not in her control.

Suddenly, the saucepan slipped from her hands and the whole green tea fell onto the counter and a lot of splashes came on her body.

Y/n: Ahhhhh!!!!!!

She shouted and started rub her belly, arms and all.

Suddenly, Namjoon ran into the kitchen after hearing Y/n yelling and saw the scene.

He widened his eyes and ran to her as she was hissing and crying.

He saw that her arms and her belly were all red, as she was wearing a croptop.

Namjoon: Y/n, what happened?!

He quickly pulled her out of kitchen with the first aid kit box and they walked into the living room before sitting down on the couch.

He pulled out the ointement and opened it before taking Y/n's arm in his hands.

He slowly started to apply the cream on her red marks.

Namjoon was worried as hell.

Namjoon: Y/n, look at your arm. It is all red, why can't you be serious in your work?

Y/n looked in front of her blankly.

She was so lost in Jin's thoughts.

He then looked at her belly and thought that if it was not right to touch her.

She could feel unconfortable.

He soon put the kit aside and looked at her while sighing.

Namjoon: Y/n, what happened?

Y/n: I'm a betrayal.

He frowned when she said that.

Namjoon: What do you mean?

Y/n: I-I betrayed J-Jin...

As she said that, Namjoon became a statue.

Namjoon: What...?

Y/n: I forgot him so i betrayed him.

Namjoon: What are you saying? He is a memory now, nothing more, nothing less.