Chapter 37: The ******* forest.

TIME SKIP AFTER DINNER TIME...

Jungkook entered in his room and went to his bed before laying on it while sighing as he was tired.

He grabbed his phone as his homework was done and he already took a shower before the dinner.

He went in Instagram then entered in the reels before scrolling through them.

The moment was just calm, boring and lazy.

The younger didn't know what to do.

He wanted to talk to Boram but she was surely sleeping by now.

He yawned but suddenly his mouth went shut when he saw a special reel.

The ******* forest.

He sat straight and admired the beauty of this nature.

Jungkook: Wow, it's so beautiful.

He said with a jaw dropped and continued to watch the breath-taking landscapes.

Suddenly a thought hit his mind.

Jungkook: Yes!!! It's almost the summer break!! I can bring Boram there in few days.

He started to jump excitedly while thinking that he had more than enough savings to bring her to a place like that.

He then quickly texted Boram.

Jungkook: Are you sleeping?

He waited for her reply for a hour but didn't get any, so he was sure that she was sleeping.

He then also decided to sleep after setting an alarm for the next day.

MEANWHILE...

Taehyung came out of the bathroom and Nari also entered in his room secretly, not wanting to get caught by anyone at the home.

Taehyung looked at her and smiled.

Taehyung : Finally some time alone only for us.

She locked the door then turned to him.

She saw his smile and fell for him even more before going to him and hugging him.

He hugged her back by her waist and put his head in the croock of her neck, smelling her beautiful rose and vanilla mixed scent.

Taehyung : How much I missed you.

He whispered, making Nari chuckle as his breath was ticklish.

Nari: Looks like you are really tired.

They pulled away from the hug and Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung: Yeah, right now I really need a break from my work life.

She looked at him with pitiful eyes.

Nari: Aish, don't overwork yourself. You know your tiredness and sadness is my biggest weakness.

He smiled to her and pulled her to the bed before they both could lay down.

He hovered the blanked over them and back hugged her.

Taehyung : We will go in few days to the ******* forest, did you start the preparations?

She hummed.

Nari: I already bought some warm, cozy and couple hoodies and sweatpants for us. Also bought a tent and a lot of little things like that.

He hummed and soon drifted to his dreamland while snuggling into her even more.

TIME SKIP TO FEW DAYS LATER...