Chapter 42: Enjoying the trip.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

Jimin and Soo Jin were walking back to the tents after coming out of the reception house.

He went to pay his trip as he didn't when he came to meet Soo Jin last night.

They were walking with hands in hands, nothing special to do yet.

Soon Jimin spoke.

Jimin: I never thought that this was going to happen.

Soo Jin hummed.

Soo Jin: You are right, Mr. Park. In only one night a lot happened.

They sighed but it was a sigh of satisfaction.

A feeling of having the freedom to love.

To love each other openly.

Jimin: So shall we plan our wedding, Ms. Kang?

He said teasingly and she widened her eyes before punching him playfully.

Soo Jin: Not yet!! Before, we have to marry Namjoon to Y/n.

Jimin smiled and side hugged her.

Jimin: Just wait and watch, you will have the best wedding ever.

She giggled and they soon arrived to the tents.

Their eyes fell on the area but soon they went in awe after seeing something.

Boram treating Jungkook's wounds as they were sitting on a little tree trunk.

As she tapped the cotton on his wound which was on his forehead, he hissed.

Jungkook : Ahhh, be careful.

Boram looked at him with a worried expression.

Boram : Is it hurting you a lot?

He nodded.

Boram: Then who told you to fight with the man?! Can't you think twice before taking a decision and risking your life?!

She raised her voice slightly but still low as few people were still sleeping.

Jungkook : I had to protect you all.

Boram: You protect us, but you never think about yourself!

Jungkook : What could I do then?! Tell me! Hyung told me to protect you all so I did, what else could I do?! You were all someone's life and noona too was pregnant.

Boram: But still, I care for you more than anyone could!

Jungkook : Ok, keep shouting at me! I protected my love and this is how she is taking care of me, by shouting at me! You know what? I'll go by myself and get myself eaten by a random bear.

He got up to leave but was soon pulled back by her, making him sit again.

He looked at her while breathing heavily as he just shouted and saw her eyes slightly glossy.

But the anger was clearly see in her eyes as well on her face.

Boram: I did not shout at you. You know very well the reason of my behaviour. Now keep your mouth shut and let me do my work.

A sudden smile appeared on his lips and she restarted to tap the cotton on his wound.

It didn't ache or pain him, but he just wanted to tease her so he hissed again, louder.

She kept her eyes on the wound but was dying in guilt internally to give him a lot of pain.

Jungkook continued to hiss dramatically until he started to fake cry.