Chapter 30: Owning him.

Sena just smiled uncomfortably in front of the boy.

Boy: Ok then, i'll wait for you.

He said and walked away while waving his hand at her.

Sena didn't wave back but just stared at his figure which was walking away.

Soon she was about to sit down again on her seat, but suddenly saw Taehyung walking into the corridor.

She widened her eyes and quickly gripped her bag before frisking it and pulling out a medium size box from it.

Afterwards, she ran to the door to go after Taehyung but suddenly stopped on her track when she heard Chang Min saying something from behind her.

Chang Min: Here we go, going to flirt with the second man within 2 mins.

She turned around to face her.

Sena: What did you say?

The whole class looked at the upcoming war with wide eyes and jaw dropped to the floor.

She and Areum moved uncomfortably on their spot.

Chang Min: N-Nothing...

Sena: At least you realised that your place is behind me and not ahead.

With that she walked out of the class room, leaving everyone in a deep disbelief.

Girl 1: Chang Min, in your place i would be already dead in shame.

Boy 1: This is what we call attitude.

Boy 2: And attitude is not good, baby.

Girl: So stay in your limits, hmm?

Chang Min and Areum glared them simply, feeling helpless.

Meanwhile, Sena ran into the corridor, trying to find Taehyung.

Sena: Shit, i lost him!

She muttered but suddenly found him walking toward his office from afar.

She smiled and ran after him.

Taehyung entered the office room while sighing as he was tired and walked to his desk before sitting on his chair.

He leaned back and closed his eyes to relax.

He was missing Nari alot.

A sudden feeling of going to her and hugging her would always eat him up internally.

Suddenly, a knock on the door caught his attention.

He sat straight and spoke.

Taehyung: Come in.

The door pushed open and Sena showed up.

He frowned when he saw her.

She seemed familiar to him but also unknown.

It had been a while that Taehyung didn't get to see Sena because all of his classes were postponed with Sena's class.

Her class was passing exams since 3-4 months and he was also unable to teach them as he was keeping an eye on the other classes.

So the sudden changement in Sena was unknown to him.

He didn't recognize her.

Sena: Hello, Mr. Kim.

She bowed.

Taehyung: Hello? May i know who you are?

She suddenly chuckled, already expecting him to react like that.