Chapter 27: Wounded heart.

First Y/n made Hyuna angry, now Ha-rin too came and added a spice to her burning soul.

Since the incident of their high school time, Hyuna hated Ha-rin.

A sigh of anger left her mouth while looking at them and Hyuna left from there while stomping her feets onto the floor.

Meanwhile, Y/n and Ha-rin looked at each other with glossy eyes.

A tear left Y/n's eyes as she remembered about her past life in high school.

Namjoon stood there while looking down, not knowing what to do.

Ha-rin suddenly looked down at her belly and smiled sadly.

Ha-rin: Y-Y/n...you a-are p-pregnant.

Y/n snapped out and looked away while wiping her tears quickly.

Y/n: N-Namjoon, eat y-your lunch c-completly. I-I'll t-take my l-leave.

She turned around to leave but someone gripped her hand.

She turned around and saw Ha-rin gripping her hand firmly and crying silently while looking into her eyes.

Ha-rin: Y-Y/n...

Y/n: Ha-rin, leave me. I h-have to go...

With that she pulled her hand back and quickly walked out of the building before sitting in her car and driving to the home.

On the other hand, Ha-rin looked at her figure who faded away and let a sob come out of her mouth.

Namjoon approached her from behind and put his arm around her shoulders.

Namjoon: Calm down, she is fine.

She looked at him while sobbing.

Ha-rin: Y-You were i-in c-contact with her but d-didn't e-even tell me. D-Did you even k-know h-how much i was d-dying internally i-in regret a-and guilt?

He looked down sadly.

Namjoon: I'm really sorry, but i thought that it was better for her and also for you to stay away from each other.

She muffled her sobs and Namjoon led her to the washroom so she could give to her face some cold splashes of water.

TIME SKIP...

Y/n entered the house while crying and ran toward the living room.

Nari, who was sitting on the couch while scrolling through her phone, looked up at Y/n only to wide her eyes.

She quickly got up and spoke.

Nari: Y/n? Are you ok?

Y/n looked at her before running to her and hugging her tightly.

Nari hugged her back and sat down onto the couch with her.

She pat her back with a worried frown.

Nari: Y/n calm down, it is not good to cry like this in this state.

Y/n continued to sniff lightly on her chest.

Y/n: N-Nari...

Nari: Yeah?

Y/n: N-Nari, i-i s-saw Ha-rin....

She again burst into tears and Nari went shocked while her eyes were wide open, almost popping out.

Nari: Ha-rin?!

Y/n sobbed.

Nari: Where the hell did you find her?

She asked while pulling her away from the hug.

Y/n looked down while wiping her tears.

Y/n: A-At Namjoon's w-workplace...