Chapter 48: Teasings.

Soo Jin: Y/n and my princess will now eat my handmade cupcakes!!

Soo Jin shouted while coming out of the kitchen and with a tray filled by cupcakes.

Everyone were sitting in the living room, even every men's women.

They all seemed to spend a good time together.

The happiness was filling the house, some of them talking, some of them laughing, some of them expressing their heart's joyful feelings.

This upcoming wedding of Namjoon and Y/n brought a lot of emotions into this house.

No one knew that this simple decision of Yoongi would turn their unknown future into a heaven.

Y/n looked at the tray of cupcakes and almost chocked on the air.

Y/n: Soon Jin, why you brought that?

She sat beside her and everyone looked at them while smiling.

Soo Jin: My niece's mother doesn't seem to care about eating a lot of food so I decided to do so a little bit.

She said, making Y/n chuckle at her caring behavior.

Soo Jin: Here, eat and tell me how is it.

Soon Jin extended to her the piece of pastry and waited for her to taste and comment.

Y/n looked at Namjoon casually, who shot to her his beautiful dimple smile, making her heart go crazy.

Soon she took the bite and chewed on the foamy texture to sense the taste.

A wide smile appeared on her pinkish and soft lips, making feel to Soo Jin a little hope.

Y/n: Wow, I never ate something like that. It's so tasty, Soo Jin!

Y/n exclamed, making her jump on their black couch happily.

Soo Jin: Is it?! Then eat a lot!

The older smiled at her careness and thanked her with her emotional look.

Suddenly Jimin cleared his throat.

Jimin: I guess we are no more.

He said in a serious voice, making everyone scared and nervous at the same time.

His dark eyes showing no emotions and a straight face, highlighting his perfect features.

Boram: Why? What happened?

Jimin soon rolled his eyes.

Jimin: We are not even human because cupcakes are only made for Ms. Lee but forbidden for us.

As he said that, the first action of everyone was to breath out of relief.

They all looked at each other, reassuring that there was nothing serious then turned back their heads to him.

J-hope: Are you serious?

Jungkook: You scared us, hyung!

They all threw glances to him but he just ignored them all nochalantly by crossing his legs and looking away.

His weird acting made them all confuse until their eyes fell on Soo Jin who was stopping her laughter.

Now they understood why he was behaving like this.

Soo Jin's attention.

He wanted her attention, her love, her affection, her careness.

Soon Taehyung grabbed a cupcake and handed it to his soon to be sister-in-law.