Chapter 25: Sudden realisation.

As J-hope looked at Sena, he widened his eyes.

Sena: J-hop-

Before she could even speak further, he quickly entered the house, closed the door behind him and gripped her hand before leading her toward the living room.

He made her sit down onto the couch and did the same after putting down the cake onto the table.

Sena frowned at him as he looked at her with a worried frown.

Sena: J-hope-

She again tried to speak but he cut her off by cupping her face with his hands.

J-hope: Sena, are you ok?

She frowned.

Why would she be not ok?

Sena: Of course i'm, what's wrong?

J-hope then looked at her from head to toe, scanning her.

J-hope: Did you get a fever? Are you not eating on time? Or, are you even eating?

She laughed in confusion.

Sena: Why? I'm all fine! What happened to you?

J-hope: You look weaker and thinner, are you starving yourself?

He asked with worried eyes, at the verge of crying.

She soon understood why he was behaving like that.

A soft chuckle left her mouth and she gripped his hands before caressing them.

Sena: J-hope, i'm completely fine.

J-hope: Then why are you thinner like that?

She looked down with a happy yet sad smile.

Sena: I started a diet to loose weight.

As she said that, he widened his eyes.

J-hope: What?!

He raised his voice.

J-hope: Why are you doing that?! You know very well that i love you the way you are, right?

She smiled.

Sena: Certainly i'm doing that for you, but it's also for my ownself. I want to feel my real body, i want to feel my dream.

As she said that, her eyes became glossy and he became emotional.

He slowly hugged her.

J-hope: I'm proud of you, you are working hard to reach your dreams.

Sena hugged him back tightly while sniffing.

Few times later, they finally pulled away and J-hope asked.

J-hope: So tell me your routine.

She got up before walking toward the kitchen.

He got up and follwed her before leaning onto the counter as she started to speak.

Sena: First of all, i wake up in the morning. Then i work out, wheither it is dance, cardio, bodybuilding. Then i make a healthy breakfast and drink a lot of water.

She continued while grabbing a glass and pouring some fresh juice in it.

Sena: Then i got to school or do some occupations. For lunch i eat at school when i have classes otherwise i make a healthy lunch.

J-hope smiled while admiring her.

Sena: Afterwards, it depends on what i do in the evening before preparing a healthy dinner for the night.