Pt.6

Javon's Pov

 Kylee and Y/n had gone off to an Interview, Mom took Daelo to his friends house for a playdate.  Jaden and Jayla decided to go to the gym with our dad, So I was by myself in the house. I decided to facetime Coco, She answered on the first ring. "What's up Jav" She said wrapping a piece of her blonde hair in the hair curler, "Nothing much I'm bored, Wanna hang out" I asked. "Sure let me go tell my mom" she said getting up and grabbing her phone, "Mom can you drive me to Javon's" She asked and I guess her mom said yes because she walked back to her room. After she finished her hair I hung up to get ready, I threw on a Gray Lifeguard hoodie and Black jeans. I didn't put on shoes because I wasn't sure if we were going to leave the house, I sat on the couch on my phone for about 20 minutes until there was a knock at the door. "Hey Jav" Coco said when I opened the door, "Hey" I said hugging her. We walked into my house and sat on the couch, "What do you wanna do" I asked looking up from my phone. "I saw that there's a fair just down the road. We could go there" She said checking her hair in her camera. "Yeah let's go do that" I said going to grab my shoes, I grabbed my phone's power bank thingy and we left. 

Time skip to after they rode some rides

It was about 3 hours later and we rode so many rides, and played so many games as well as bought many snacks. "Can we ride the Ferris Wheel again" Coco asked and I shrugged leading us to the line, Which only had about 3 people in it. When we got on the ride we both pulled out our phones to take pictures of us in the air, "Hey Javon" She said and I looked at her. "Yeah Coco" I said staring into her eyes, "This was nice" She said closing the distance between us. Little did I know her phone was recording the whole thing. We kissed for a couple seconds and then pulled apart, "Sorry I-" She began but I kissed her again. "It's fine" I said when I pulled away, "Let's go back to my house" I said. She was quiet the whole walk back to my house, We both sat on the couch when we reached my house. "My mom is coming in a few minutes" She said and she got up and left,  after that Jaden, Jayla and Dad came home. Then my mom and Daelo, "Hey Javon what did you do today" Dad asked. "I went to the carnival and then came home and chilled" I said and he nodded, "Angus when are Y/n and Kylee supposed to be home" Jaden asked. "They'll text me when they're on their way" He said. I and sat on the couch with Daelo, My phone vibrated in my pocket. I ignored it at first but it vibrated again, "Answer your phone Javon" Jaden said coming up behind me. One message was from Y/n and The other was from Coco. I texted Coco back first because she texted me first and I didn't want her to think I was ignoring her or something.

 I texted Coco back first because she texted me first and I didn't want her to think I was ignoring her or something

Y/n was annoying me so our conversation was short and quick. I think I hurt her feelings but I don't really care.

 I think I hurt her feelings but I don't really care

Y/n's Pov

I texted Javon asking him to tell Angus we were on our way home because Angus wouldn't answer. He said he would and then abruptly said he had to go, Weird usually we text more than that. 

Javon's Pov

Y/n and Kylee just got home, We all excitedly got up to go and talk to them. Y/n shoved her way past us and smacked straight into Jaden. "Sorry" She mumbled running towards the guest room," Y/n what's wrong" Jaden yelled after her but she ignored him. "What's wrong with her" Angus asked turning towards Kylee. "I'm not sure. She got a bunch of Dm's from someone and she opened them and started crying" She answered. "Y/n hasn't cried over a text message since she found out about our parents" Angus said. We all decided to go check on her, "Y/n are you okay" Angus asked knocking on the door. She opened the door, "I'm fine just go away Angus" she told him. She locked eyes with me, and I watched her eyes well up with tears again. I shut the door again, "Can one of us at least come in so you don't do something Irrational" Kylee asked and she opened the door and grabbed Jaden by the wrist. "Wait did you grab the wrong twin" Jayla asked and everybody laughed, "No I didn't" she said going to shut the door. I ushered everyone away assuring them that I would talk to her, "What happened I thought you liked Jaden more than me" I said and She ignored me. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong" I said pushing the door open and sitting on the bed, She ignored me again and pulled Jaden with her to the floor. Jaden who had been quiet watching the whole exchange spoke up, "What did you do wanna" He asked me. "Idk" I said back, I watched as she laid her head in Jaden's lap and he started running his fingers through her hair. " So you're ignoring me and cuddling with my twin. Wow that's nice." I said, "Get out if you don't like it then" She shot back forcefully. "Just tell me what I did" I said begging her. "I don't know go and ask your girlfriend Coco" She said, "Wha- oh. You're mad because I hung out with her at the fair today" I said giggling. "No I'm mad because you made out with her after making it seem like you liked me" She snapped at me. "How did you know we kissed" i asked, "Coco sent me a picture of y'all" she said.  "It's okay I have people who aren't assholes who deserve my love and attention" She said and Jaden stopped his hand movement in her hair. 

All of a sudden the door creaked and three people came tumbling through, Angus, Kylee, and Jayla. "Really you guys are nosey" I said pushing past them. Oh Coco was gonna hear an earful from me later.