Pt.16

Y/n's Pov
After the fight things seemed kind of normal, I had all my besties back. It was around a month after the fight and the Waltons had gone home, I really missed them especially Daelo and Javon. I might have missed Javon a little bit more than Daelo but don't tell him that. I also really wanted to go visit him but he was filming for a movie so he was really busy.
"OK I'm sick of it. You need to tell him how you feel I'm sick of you moping all around all the time." Angus said coming into my room one night. "I can't and you know that. I just don't wanna get hurt again." I said "but maybe you can tell him indirectly like through and Instagram post or a Tiktok." Kylee suggested shutting her phone off. "Ooh You remember that scene from euphoria where you and wanna kissed? You could post a screen capture from that and be like how I wanna be for real or something." Angus said helping even though he hated my crush on Wanna.
"Good idea, I'll do that right now." I said pulling up Instagram.

" I said pulling up Instagram

⚫⚪⚪

⚪⚫⚪

⚪⚫⚪

⚪⚪⚫Liked by OnwardJdub, OnwardWanna, Onwardmumps and 1 million others@ItsY/n ~ How I'm tryna be with you fr*Comments Disabled*

⚪⚪⚫
Liked by OnwardJdub, OnwardWanna, Onwardmumps and 1 million others
@ItsY/n ~ How I'm tryna be with you fr
*Comments Disabled*

I posted the Instagram post and not even 20 minutes later Javon started calling me, I was internally freaking out. "Hey, I seen your Insta post." He said smiling to himself, "I know, You were meant to." I said deciding to be bold and just clarify it was about him. "So do you wanna explain what you meant or am I supposed to assume?" He asked lifting a brow. I bit my lip and stayed quiet for a few moments,"First tell me what you think I meant and then I'll tell you  if it's actually right." I said avoiding his question. "Do you want be together for real like Valentina and Ashtray." He asked and I went quiet, It seemed as though he could hear my heart beating out of my chest. I nodded because I was afraid to speak, "I need a clear answer before I ask the question." He said. "Yes I wanna actually date you in real life not just through a screen, but I'm worried we won't last if we do."I said. "We will last and I wanna date you too." He said smiling wider. "Y/n Cloud will you be my girlfriend?" he asked a few minutes later and i nodded my head yes and decided we would announce it the world. After talking for a little bit we hung up and decided we would announce it to the fans.

Kind of short but It's almost 2:00 AM , also I'm really sorry for not updating in literally forever I was having major writer's block. Anyways i hope u enjoy next chapter coming soon.