Pt.15

I Don't have any ideas to fill the gap from the fight to know so Imma use instagram posts fillers.

(Y/n is in the middle,Kylee is in blue and pink, Jayla is in orange,Carsyn is wearing a necklace with the black bikini, and Maddie is next to y/n)

Liked by OnwardWanna, MADieatDisney,and 334,872@ItsY/n- Pool party with only the girlsTagged: ItsKylee,MADieatDisney, JaylaWaltonofficial, CarsthatgoBoom

@ItsY/n- Pool party with only the girls
Tagged: ItsKylee,MADieatDisney, JaylaWaltonofficial, CarsthatgoBoom

OnwardWanna: And I wasn't Invited because...
↪: GIRLS pool party Wanna Bee...Girls

OnwardJDub:Are you having fun without us? 😭😭😭
↪:Yes...😂😂

OnwardMumps: Can I come outside and hangout with you guys?
↪: Of course you can mumps

User338: Omg you finally posted after almost a month
↪: I was busy sorry...

Y/n's Pov
When I said I was busy, what I really meant was I was trying to supress my feelings for Javon. It was really hard hiding it from him especially since he spent almost every secons with me, "Y/n do you want to go to the beach with me" Javon asked opening the door. I nodded my head, "Alright I'll be in the car" He said and I put on my shoes and followed him.
         Timeskip
After walking along the beach for a while Javon grabbed my hand as we walked and I didnt move mine out of his."Javon can I ask you something" I said stepping closer to him, "Yeah wassup" He said looking into my eyes. "Is this a date?" i asked,"Do you want it to be"he asked and i nodded. "I guess this is a date then" He said smiling, "Can i ask you something?" he said. I nodded, "Will you be my girlfriend" He asked and I jumped on him hugging him tight. "Yes" I whispered.
Unfortunately for me, and Kylee who had started dating Jaden they left two months ago. We called and texted but I was always sad because I missed him.

Little did I know my boyfriend was also texting other girls and facetiming them too. After I found out I dumped him and have been single ever since...

Yall just got krissed