Pt. 12

First of all thank you for 1k reads that is more than I expected

Mira is Zendaya's daughter and The Clouds are her second family

Javon's Pov

The plane ride was long and boring, I slept most of the time and when I woke up we had landed. While waiting for Y/n and Kylee to pick us up, Daelo spotted a restuarant  across the street so we went and got breakfast. "What do you wanna get Daelo" I asked, he pointed to Nutella Pancakes, I decided to get the same thing as him. "Hey Jaden has Y/n or Kylee texted you yet" Jayla asked making me look up from my phone, "No she hasn't, I'll text Angus" Jaden said typing away on his phone. "Angus said that he's coming to get us because Y/n and Kylee are still asleep" Jaden said reaching over and stealing a bite of my food. "Hey that was mine" I complained while Jaden smiled happily, The door to the restaurant opened and Angus appeared trailing behind him was a little girl. "Angy Angy can we get food" The little girl said jumping up and down, "Yeah but we'll go get the kids first okay" He said picking her up. We had all finished eating and Jayla went up to pay, "Hey guys sorry it took so long, Somebody wasn't ready when I went to pick her up" He said giving the little girl a look. She wiggled her legs and he put her down, She ran up to me and pulled on my arm. I crouched down confused, "Y/n's right you are pretty" she whispered smiling. I blushed and Jaden noticed, "What did she say" He asked and I shrugged. "I'll grab your bags Jayla will you make sure that Mira doesn't get lost on the way to the car" Angus said pushing the little girl towards Jayla. 

I went live in the backseat of the car out of boredom, "Hey guys I'm live say hi" I said angus and Mira stayed quiet because we were gonna post a pic with them later.

L/C: 

Jaden: Wassup Guys

Javon: Hey

Jayla: Hey

~Where are you guys

~Javon's look hot

~Are y'all in the car

Jayla: We're on our way home from breakfast

Javon: Thanks for the compliments guys

Jaden: I also look hot 

After answering more questions, We arrived at their house and Mira started squealing. I ended the live before people could ask questions, We all got out and grabbed some luggage. Mira ran off into the house, We heard screaming inside the house. "Mira when did you get here" Y/n yelled dropping her pile of stuff on the ground to hug the screaming child. Mira let her go and pointed at Angus who was setting stuff on the counter. Kylee hugged Mira too before they noticed us behind him, They both ran towards us to hug us and i set my stuff down to hugs them but they ignored me and jaden. I turned around and watched them hug daelo happily, Jayla was smiling taking pictures of daelo and me and jaden frowning. 

Y/n's Pov

After I hugged Daelo, I gave Jaden and Javon a hug and Jayla one too. "What do y'all want to do" I asked, letting Mira and Daelo climb onto my back so I could walk them to the couch. "Let's take Instagram pictures to post then we can go to the gym" Angus suggested, We all agreed and we all went to get dressed in some cute clothes. "Hey y/n can I borrow you curling iron please" Kylee asked peeking her head into my room, I nodded pointing to my bathroom. I was the first one dressed which was surprising so Mira sat with me on the couch, "Guess what" She said giggling. "What" I asked tickling her sides, "I told Javon you said he was pretty" She whispered. I looked down at her, both of my cheeks going beet red, "Why is your face so red" Javon asked causing me to blush more if possible. "Mira why would you tell him that" I whispered to her, "Because it's true and Mommy says he likes you" She said back loudly. Javon who was sitting next to me blushed, "Who's her mom" Javon asked with an eyebrow raised. "Zendaya" I said when everyone else walked in. 

After taking a bunch of pictures we all posted them on Instagram and made a Tiktok. 

🔵⚪⚪⚪

🔵⚪⚪⚪

⚪🔵⚪⚪

⚪🔵⚪⚪

⚪⚪🔵⚪

⚪⚪🔵⚪

⚪⚪⚪🔵Liked by OnwardJdub, Onwardmumps, and 123,987 othersTagged:OnwardJdub, OnwardWanna, Onwardmumps, JaylaWaltonOfficial, ItsKylee, AngusCloud@ItsY/n~5/4/22

⚪⚪⚪🔵
Liked by OnwardJdub, Onwardmumps, and 123,987 others
Tagged:OnwardJdub, OnwardWanna, Onwardmumps, JaylaWaltonOfficial, ItsKylee, AngusCloud
@ItsY/n~5/4/22

Zendaya: Thank you for not posting M
↪: Your welcome

TomHolland: Is M having fun
↪:Yeah

User882:Omg a reunion

OnwardJdub: The first is by far the best one
↪Ong

Next part coco and Y/n fight who do u think is gonna win