Pt. 8

Jaden's Pov

I was really glad that Y/n and Javon made up because fighting with Javon was really annoying. "Hey javon can I talk to you about something" I asked walking into his room, "Sure what's up" He said dropping his controller on the desk.  "I think I like Y/n but they are leaving today so we wont be able to hangout until filming for Euphoria starts." I said and Javon gave me a dirty look. "Oh" Was all he said, "You're not gonna say anything" I said. "You can't date her she doesn't like you" He yelled rolling his eyes, "How would you know who she likes" I yelled back angry that he would say that. "Look just leave her alone okay" He said pushing me and walking out of his room leaving me in silence, Maybe he is right I should just leave her alone. 

Y/n's Pov

I was sitting in Jayla's room on Live, When Javon and Jaden started yelling at each other. "You can't date her she doesn't like you" Javon yelled,  "How would you know who she likes" Jaden yelled back. "Are they fighting" I asked looking over at Kylee, "Nah they argue like that a lot. Just ignore them" Jayla said. I shrugged and went back to reading chat comments.

L/C: Live comments

J:Jayla

K: Kylee

Y: You

L/C: 

~User043:  Omg they're arguing over Y/n

~ User293: They gotta be arguing over Y/n

~User336: Can you guys stop assuming stuff and just let the girls answer questions

J: Thank you User336, Now ask question that don't have to do with the boys

L/C:

~User440: When do the Clouds go back to LA

~User398: Favorite Youtuber

~User589: Are gonna get Noah Jupe and Kylee Content soon

K: We go back to LA tonight

J: We all watch The Sturniolo triplets a lot

Y: Yes you will get Koah Content soon

~User374: Celebrity Crush

~User865: Roblox Account Name Y/n Its not in your bio anymore

J: My Celebrity Crush is Zendaya (Idk if it is)

K: My Celebrity Crush would have to be Sebastian Stan (He is NOT Hot at all) 

Y: My Roblox Name is StormCloud_06 and My Celebrity Crush is Young Ralph Macchio

J: Yall wanna go swim before you have to leave

Y & K: Yeah 

K: We'll see you guys later okay

She ended the live, "Lets get changed and then go get in the pool" Jayla Suggested. 

You wore

Kylee wore

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kylee wore

Jayla wore

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jayla wore

"Let's Enjoy our last couple hours in Georgia" I said, We all walked downstairs and Jaden was sitting on the couch

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Let's Enjoy our last couple hours in Georgia" I said, We all walked downstairs and Jaden was sitting on the couch. "Ooh are you guys going to the beach" He asked and we nodded, "Wait for me and Javon" He said running upstairs to get changed. "You guy's heading to the pool" Dj asked, "Yeah, Angus is out there already. Me and Your mom just need to change" He finished walking upstairs too. 

After swimming around for hours we had to get out and change so we could catch our flight. "I'm gonna miss you girl" I said hugging Jayla, "I'm gonna miss you guys too" She said hugging Kylee. "Daelo is up in his room. If you girls wanna go say goodbye." Jessica said, "Okay" I said walking with Kylee up the stairs. I knocked on his door, "Go away Mom" He said sniffling. Aww Daelo was crying, "If I was your mom I would go away but It's Y/n and Kylee" Kylee said. "Come in" He said, I sat on the bed next to him and he hugged me tightly. "Don't go please" He whispered muffled by my shirt, "We have to buddy but Maybe your mom will let you and Your siblings come visit next month" I said. "And when we leave your gonna have to take good care of Steven and Frodo" (Their cow plushies) Kylee said. "Okay I can do that" He said hugging Kylee too, "We'll even leave my Extra phone here so you can Facetime us whenever you want okay" I said and he nodded. "Let's go ask your mom if you guys can come visit next month" Kylee said picking him up and walking out the door. I followed her downstairs, "Jessica, DJ we were wondering if Daelo and the Kids can come to visit us next month in LA" I said hoping she wouldn't  say no. "Of course they can. That would be fun for spring break" DJ said. Everyone was super excited, "Alright Daelo We gotta go but promise you give us updates on Steven and Frodo" Kylee said holding out her pinky. "I promise" He said, "Who's Frodo and Steven" Javon asked. "No one" I said winking at Daelo.
BEEP BEEP
Our uber was here, "Bye" we said walking out of the house and into the uber.