•new school year•

Disclaimer: I had remade this story because I didn't like how messed up the plot was! This story is based on school so I Hope you enjoy!!

Warnings: zentisu being bullied

~Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tanjiro's pov~

"Inosuke- what did I say about jumping on zenitsu?" I sigh as I see the sight before me. "OI! ITS NOT MY FAULT MONIZU IS A CRY BABY!!" Inosuke said in his usual tone. "GET OFF ME YOU BOAR!!" Zenitsu cried.

I looked at inosuke who seemed to be looking down the hallway.

"oi, gonpanchiro? isn't that the teacher Tomioka-sensei?" Inosuke questioned as he got off zentisu and stood beside me.

~Giyuu's pov~

I sigh as I walk out of my classroom irritated. I can hear two students yelling in the hallway already and it's the first day of school. "oi! Quit making a ruckus! And you, yellow hair boy! Dye your hair black!" I say irritated as ever.

"EhhHhHhh?!? BUT ITS NATURAL" the yellow haired boy claimed. It was too early to start an argument with a student. Considering I've never seen them around.

I sigh as I re enter my classroom, only to be interrupted by a loud booming voice.

"Ah! There you are tomioka! I was wondering if you'd like to join me for lunch today!"

I turn my head to see rengoku. He had been a teacher here too.

"Sure" I say, as kocho says, it is true I don't really have many friends. But something about rengoku makes me feel different. Although it does not show.

~Zentisu's pov~

"Well isn't he rude." I say in a spiteful tone.

"Zentisu it isn't something to be mad about. Right Inosuke?" Tanjiro said just to be re-assuring and kind.

"Hah? What?" Said the clueless inosuke.

"Hmmm" I turn my head to look the other way.

"No wonder he doesn't have good grades. He never even listens to a simple conversation. AND a question from his own 'boyfriend'"

That was enough to make both boys go red.

"A-ah, I just realized! I have to go meet nezuko with her girlfriend! I-I have to go! Bye!!"

I knew that was a bluff. But still, seeing inosuke run after him telling him to wait up was already enough for me.

{OKAY!! BACK TO THE MAIN SHIP ☺️}

{~Time skip~}

~Rengoku's pov~

'Ah! Ten minutes before I eat lunch with tomioka!' I said cheerfully in my mind.

"Okay class! You are dismissed early today! Have a great lunch!" A sigh of relief was heard from the quiet and empty classroom. "Ah! 2 minutes before the bell rings! I have to go soon!" I smile to myself.

"Ah! tomioka! How was your last class?" I ask when I see the older yet smaller teacher In front of me.

{in this Au giyuu is older- I couldn't find if rengoku was younger because it just showed his age in season 2😅}

"Hmm it was a pain as always I suppose."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: thanks to the ones who had chosen to read my fan fic😅 I purely did this because I adore the ships very much but I haven't seen much of them. Thank you for your time