A troublesome day

Disclaimer!

This chapter will include shinobu who is jealous of rengoku! What will happen? Honestly I don't know- ALSO I changed my mind on this chapter catching up on other characters! It's just going to Fuchs on the main ship from now on 😋

I'm also making the kamado siblings AND SABITO related to giyuu so ya- sorry for the sudden change-

I'm so sorry tsutako. Rest In Peace

Warnings- cursing

~Enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rengoku's pov~

Why was shinobu so scary??!? Is that what tomioka ment?!

No... he thinks that she is annoying! He didn't say anything about scary...

I put my head down forgetting everything I am doing until....

WAIT! WHAT AM I DOING- IM DRIVING?!?

~time skip~

"Ah Onii-San! Welcome home!"

I was too busy trying to re-gain my balance once more to great my younger brother senjuro.

"Onii-San you look sick... did you almost crash again?"

The only think I could do was nod my head in response.

"Onii-San! You are always careless at some points! Be carful next time!"

I sigh and walk unstably into our home and fall onto my bed.

But something randomly popped into my head.

The lunch I had with tomioka...

~flash back~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah? A bug? Are you calling her that because she had a butterfly hairpin?! That's not very nice of you tomioka!"

"It's not just that, she acts like one too... she's everywhere I tell you... I even saw her while I was going home..."

{IS SHINOBU A STALKER?!?🤺🤺 STAY BAC}

"W-Well then! Let's put that aside and finish our lunch!!" I say to avoid the weird topic...

"Ah! Your right... my salmon daikon..."

"Ah! Tomioka! You should smile more! You look very pretty while you do so!" I say out of amazement.

It wasn't a lie. He looks like an absolute blessing.. no not a blessing... A GODDESS!

"Eh? Tomioka? Why are you red? Do you have a fever?!?!"

"Ah... no I do not... let's just continue eating.. My I tell you some stuff about the school?"

Tomioka says, avoiding the topic.

But all I had done was nod my head in response.

~BACK TO REALITY😋~

'Why was tomioka's face so red? Was it that cold in the classroom?!?'

{really clueless huh😮‍💨?}

~Time skip!~

~Nezuko's pov~

"Ah! Onii-San! I didn't see you at our usual spot after school today?" I ask out of curiosity.

You see, me tanjiro and giyuu meet up at this beautiful waterfall near our home.

We always go there after school to listen to the calming water.

I remember such a beautiful sight when tanjiro push pushed in by our grandfather Urokodaki.

"Ah sorry.. I was just in a rush..." my older brother giyuu said...

Hm? Eh? Why is giyuu red?? Wait....

"AHA! GIYUU WAS WITH SOMEONE!" I yelled a little too loud-

*THUMP THUMP THUMP* was heard from upstairs

"EHH?!? GIYUU WAS WITH SOMEON-"

*THUD*

"Shit that hurt"

I look behind me and see my older brother sabito who fell down the stairs. Again.

"So, onii-San who were you with?😏"

The only answer I got from giyuu was flustered sounds.

"Eh?!? Giyuu? Flustered? That's a rare sight aint it huh nezuko?" Sabito says as surprised as I am.

"OI! GET YOUR BUTTS IN THE DINNING ROOM OR YOU WILL END UP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WATERFALL!"

We all freeze in our place.

"HAI!" We all day in unison. The last thing we want is to become tanjiro in that position.

~time skip~

'Why am I remembering the events at lunch time!?'

Shinobu was acting weird today, but I don't really mind her.

But...

"The fact rengoku said I should smile more because it makes me look pretty in his eyes is too hard to forget!!"

I think I said that a bit too loud because...

"HAH?!? NEZUKO! SABITO! GIYUU IS TALKING ABOUT RENGOKU SENSEI!!" Tanjiro says with a very shocked look on his face.

"I TOLD YOU SABITO I TOLD YOU!" Nezuko shouts, proving her point.

"OI GET OUT IF MY ROOM! I WILL PURPOSEFULLY DROP YOUR GRADES!" I yell at tanjiro and nezuko.

"SHUT YOUR TRAPS! ITS FUCKING 2:00 IN THE MORNING" our grandpa Urokodaki said.

Then all went quiet.

~Shinobu's pov~

I waved goodbye to kanao as I told her I was going to do my late night shift. But really.. I was going to follow rengoku...

'That bastard. He's new here why the hell would tomioka-San talk to him instead of me!'

I hop into my car and drift off. Catching up with rengoku.

~Time skip~

Hmp! He almost crashed into me! I don't see why tomioka-San shows more interest in him!

What ever the cost... I must find out his weakness...

{she is stalking rengoku rn if you don't get it}

Hmm... he has a little brother huh? Well... this will be fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hehe- I just wanted to give a perspective on both sides. Hehehehehe. But shinobu.... BAC TF OFF-