•new encounters•

Re-cap:
Rengoku kyojuro, a new teacher at kimetsu academy. He meets the teacher who is known to be a loner in the school, Tomioka giyuu. The kamaboko squad are new to the school. Will they have the time of their lives with their S/O? Who knows-

Disclaimer:
giyuu teaches history and not PE-😅

•No warnings

~Enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Giyuu's pov~

"Eh?? A pain??? Are your students really that bad?!" Rengoku said in surprise..

"Oh, wait why are you still in your classroom and not in the teachers lounge?" I hear rengoku say in a confused tone.

"Simple, kocho is there." I say as I happily eat my salmon daikon, although I do not show my happiness.

"Is kocho really that bad?! I mean, I did hear that you had no friends because of her- BUT STILL! She seems like a nice person..."

Hah? Nice person? To you it may seem so. But to me she's a bug.

~time skip~

"Ah~ Tomioka-San~ still walking home alon aren't you Tomioka-San~? It isn't nice to ignore people Tomioka-San. No wonder you don't have friends~"

I grimace in disgust as I knew who's voice I was hearing.

It was the end of the first day. But she still has to tell me that everytime.

"Ah! Tomioka! There you are! I wanted to thank you for telling me about the school!"

I could tell it was the loud teacher known as Rengoku-Sensei.

"Ah hello rengoku. How was your last class?" I say trying to avoid any conversations with shinobu.

"Ehh? You answer him and not me? That's rude of you Tomioka-San~ I would be surprised if he was your friend Tomioka-San~"

"Oh, your welcome rengoku, I will tell you more about the school tomorrow. But now I have to go back home. Goodbye."

That was mostly a coverup to escape the teasing that shinobu gives me.

To be honest... it was quite embarrassing infront of rengoku...

~Shinobu's pov~

"Ara~ aren't you the new teacher? Rengoku kyojuro am I right?"

I tilt my head to see him shaking his head in approval.

"Well if I were you, I'd thinks it's rather preferred to stay away from Tomioka-San~"

{Ah- I forgot to mention shinobu likes Giyuu but giyuu does not return her feelings😅😅}

To be honest, I was quite... pissed... on how Tomioka answers the new teachers conversations but mine.

It pisses me off.

I mean he is a new teacher. But tomioka meeting him again tomorrow? Bullshit.

I could tell rengoku sensed my anger, and took his cue to leave.

As I was watching him hurry to his car. I could feel my younger sister walking up to me.

"Ah! Nii-chan!" I turn my head to see Kanao waving at me.

"Ah! Hello shinobu sensei." I look to kanao's left to see her adorable girlfriend.

"Ara~ hello Nezuko-chan! How is your brother?"

"Hmp, hanging out with his boyfriend inosuke and zenitsu again. It's sad he left his own sister behind!"

~Zentisu's pov~

"AAAACHO!"

I jump up after hearing the loud sneeze coming from my best friend tanjiro.

"Kamaboko! Are you okay?! Are you feeling I'll!" Inosuke said in panick.

I chuckle menacingly as I watch the soft side of inosuke.

"Ah, tanjiro, I forgot to ask. What was the art home work we were assigned to do again?"

"Honestly monitsu! You can hear conversations a mile a away and rennet them but not simple homework?!"

"HEY!? ATLEAST IM NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO EXPOSE MY BEAR CHEST ON THE FIRST DAY!"

Whilst me and inosuke were bickering, I could hear loud footsteps coming towards us.

*sigh*

"So unflashy... OI! You two! Stop bickering and leave school grounds already! You too red head!"

"Eh?" Me and inosuke say in unison.

"Ah! I apologize on those two's behave! Uzui Sensei!"

'Uzui sensei?! Oh no he's too hot!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: yes. Shinobu is going to get in the way of Rengiyuu. But the next chapter will mostly catch up on the characters shown in this fanfic! Obamistu will show up later on but not now! In chapter 4 you will get more Rengiyuu parts! 😁😁 hope you enjoyed! Thank you for your time!!!