Horrifying discovery...

Chapter 9

Disclaimer: there ain't none- jk, we are back to the main plot of the story. This is where things get a bit.... 🤺✨out of hand✨🤺

Warnings: kidnapping, blackmailing, cursing, endangered senjuro.

~Enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destination: school gate

Time: after school hours

~Rengoku's pov~

"Kanroji. I need you to listen. I have to go check if my little brother senjuro is alright. I cannot risk loosing another one of my family members."

"But  Rengoku-San! What about tomioka-San?! He's been worried sick for you after that encounter with shinobu-chan, and Shinazugawa-San! You need help if you can't find him!"

Mitsuri said in worry.

I completely understand her concern but...

"Kanroji... this is my problem and my problem only... I need to see if senjuro is safe... I don't want anyone else in trouble."

"But rengoku-San..."

"Go tell tomioka that I said sorry. It would be rude of me to not show up after school today."

I tell mitsuri as I walk out of the school gates.

Once I am out of sight I run for it.

'senjuro! You better be home!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~??? Pov~

"What the hell do you want me to do with the kid?"

"Tie him to the fucking chair dumbass. That's the point of Kocho sensei's orders"

~short skip~

"There, this kid is heavy as shit."

"Shut is Shinazugawa. He's still asleep, he might wake up at the sound of your raspy ass voice."

"Shut the fuck up short ass. Your shorter than that fucking bug herself."

"Dont you fucking dare call Kocho sensei short you scarred ass bitch."

"Ara~ Ara~ Y/N, Shinazugawa-San~ I think your waking the kid up~ now I suggest you both shut it."

{Y'all see what I did there😏 y'all can imagine it's a different person or it's not you idrc-}

"Hai! Kocho sensei!"

{Do y'all wana be a shinobu simp or simp for no one at all???}

"Urghh"

Everyone's eyes avert to senjuro. The younger brother of rengoku sensei.

"Ara~ Ara~ your awake~ I think it's time for you two to leave. I can Handel this one~"

I (y/n) drag Shinazugawa out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Destination: Unknown

Time: 8:00 pm

Warnings ahead: cursing, lethal injection, torture

~Senjuro's pov~

"Now that we are alone~ hehe~ let's have some fun~"

"Hey! What are you going to do with me weird lady! Let me go home!!"

"Ara~ I can't do that if your older brother... Steals. What. Is. Mine."

"What the hell does Rengoku have to do with thi-"

"AGHHHHHHH!"

I scream in agony as something is injected into the side of my waist.

"I suggest you shut it kid. Your brother stole my Tomioka-San. So if you keep tapping your going to feel something worse."

I look to my left to see her blood thirsty eyes looking straight at me.

"Ara~ Ara~ the wisteria works even if it's only a few drops~ don't worry kid. You won't die... for now... just pray your older brother stops trying to take what's mine."

I look around. Everything starts to turn black.

"Onii-San... save me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destination: fire estate

Time: 8:00 pm

~Rengoku's pov~

"SENJURO!"

I get to the front of my estate, and then I see it.

Senjuro's broom... and this needle...

No doubt... this is all shinobu's fault.

'No one is as blood thirsty as shinobu when it comes to lethal injections.'

'Eh?? Tomioka how do you know that??'

'I've seen her career before becoming a teacher. She was as blood thirsty as a spider.'

'So should I keep a look out for her?'

'No rengoku... all you shouldn't do is get on her bad side... I don't want anything bad happening to you...'

...

"Shinobu kocho. You will pay for taking my little brother from me. I swear. On asahi. I will make you. Pay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destination: water estate, Nezuko's room

Time: 8:00 pm

~Nezuko's pov~

"Why in the world would kocho sensei send me a letter?"

As I open the letter I fall back on my chair in shock.

"ONII-SAN!!"

"NEZUKO! What's wrong..."

I couldn't speak... all I could do was point at the fully opened letter.

I could see the same visible look on giyuu that is identical to mine.

"That fucking crazy pest..."

"Onii-San... his blood..."

"I know nezuko... I know... she's too crazy... we have to call the cops now."

I still can't believe it... shinobu Kocho, the older sister or my girlfriend, imprinted the blood of senjuro Rengoku onto the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hoped you enjoyed! Also I forgot to mention that the, idk ima just call them the water family- do visit the fire estate often. But giyuu during that time was too busy with college. The "water family" stopped visiting after the death of Rengoku's father and mother. The father is also dead in this AU and I do not remember their names.