Lol have a great time shinobu!

Chapter 12

Disclaimer- Never gonna give you up-

Warnings- cursing, mentions of blood and needles

~Enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destination- unknown

Time- 9:00 pm

Mission- finally, a great fucking plan

~Sanemi's Pov~

"Oi, kocho. Why are we here in this musty place again."

Unknown: "I'm confused as well, didn't you move the kid to your basement Kocho sensei."

Me and ___ ask to the shorter female.

"Ara~ Ara~ you two are rather early~ I'm going to leave now!~ jave as much fun as you like~ just.....

Don't touch my needles."

As me and ___ watch kocho walk away and through the door we look to the boy.

"Tsk, Sanemi sensei. Don't you think she's gone a bit too far on the kid. I doubt tomioka sensei would even come"

"It's no point in helping her, she's already put enough evidence that it was her who kidnapped senjuro. We didn't have to do anything. Now one pest is going to go out of the way."

I smile to myself knowing that shinobu would soon see the cold bars that await her.

~Flashback~

"Tomioka sensei... I'm sure you are aware that shinobu sensei is my sister right..."

"Yes kanao, i am fully aware of that."

"Well... I know you are very close to rengoku sensei... and I... saw something last night..."

"If it's about senjuro, Rengoku's younger brother please tell."

"H-how did you..."

"Kanao. Did you never knew that your older sister is bad at cleaning up her evidence. Now I suggest we be a bit quieter. I know someone is out there spying on us."

~end of flashback~

"So, Shinazugawa sensei... what do we do to this kid?"

____ asks me.

"Well, it's obvious that shinobu will grow suspicious if we won't hurt him."

It's true, she would think we are going to rat her out

If she thinks that, then that means that we will be killed next

"You will just inflict small wounds onto the kid so they won't have enough evidence that it had been you and me"

I say between a small pause

"But... they will have enough evidence that the pest did this."

I say to ___

"Of course Shinazugawa sensei. I will do as you say."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The next day~

Destination: the unknown place

Time: 9:00 am, Saturday

Mission: arrest and protecc

~Shinobu's pov~

It was the third and last day for giyuu to show up and accept me.

I was impatient, so I thought about inflicting even more damage on the kid...

Until...

<Knock knock knock!>

The knocking had been quite loud. But I knew it was tomioka-San.

I opened the door to only find... him and rengoku.

"What the hell is he doing here. Tomioka-San"

I ask him straight forward.

"Kocho, he is not the only person I had brung."

I look past them to see multiple police cars and police officers.

"Officers, please arrest this woman for her acts of murder and kidnapping."

Rengoku says as he looks at me with no sense of pity.

"You filthy bastard. You planned this all long didnt you rengoku... YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

I scream at him as the cops hand cuff me.

"SHINOBU?! WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS?!? WHY IS THERE SO MANY COPS?!?!"

Kanae says as she's running down the stairs.

"Onii-chan, don't worry. Kocho deserves to see the cold bars that await her after what she's done. Especially to all those she's inflicted pain on in the past."

Kanao says as she holds Kanae back from running towards me.

"Shinobu, Kocho. You are under arrest due to murder, kidnapping, and the use of lethal injection."

~short time skip~

~Rengoku's pov~

We arrive at the old abandoned warehouse where senjuro is kept.

As we enter I can already tell that he's been suffering.

"Mr. Rengoku, we have found your younger brother. He's in a terrible condition but is sure to survive."

I hear the medic say after me and giyuu exit the building.

"Please! Let me see him! I need to see senjuro!"

I yell out to the medic.

"Of course, right this way. He's in the vehicle right now, having his wounds being taken care of."

As me and giyuu enter the ambulance

{Not me forgetting what car is used for medical help💀}

We see senjuro, all bruised and pale.

I rush to his side as the ambulance starts moving.

"Senjuro... it's fine... your back here with me..."

I say to the nearly unconscious senjuro infront of me.

"Onii-San... I'm sorry... I should have just stayed at school a bit longer..."

"Why on earth are you apologizing senjuro?! This isn't your fault! It never has been..."

As the ride to the hospital continues, I've started to notice giyuu was quiet the whole time.

~Short time skip~

"Rengoku... I'm sorry..."

I turn around to see the raven haired boy look down to his feet.

"Tomioka... why on earth are you apologizing too?!"

"Rengoku...! It's my fault you were even dragged into this mess in the first place! I feel guilty for all of this...!"

I stand up and walk over to giyuu.

<slap>

I slap him right across the face.

"... I deserve tha-"

Before he even finished that sentence, I embrace him in a hug.

"Don't you dare say that ever again you hear me, I love you. And it hurts just to hear you make yourself guilty for everything that has happened."

It was a short silence before giyuu spoke. And all that he said was...

"You... love me...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HA! IM LEAVING YALL ON A CLIFFHANGER- IMA LEAVE NOW BECORE I GET KILLED... ITS LITERALLY 2:00 AM