A day in history😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

Disclaimer: I've decided to keep working on this fanfic- I didn't want to discontinue this fanfic because some of you really love it... so here is another chapter. I've been trying to work on my English so I hope you like it-

Warnings- cursing, weird UNO match, stalking

~Enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd person Pov~

~The next day~

Another day in kimetsu academy, giyuu climbed out of his car and into the school building.

It had been way earlier than he usually came to the academy.

But something told him he needed to get away from what was going on in the water estate at that moment.

~The water estate~

"THATS NOW HOW YOU FUCKING PLAY NEZUKO!" Sabito shouted.

Clearly, they were playing uno-

"THEN WHY TF DO YOU STACK +4's BUT NOT +2's?!?!" Nezuko shouted back

Meanwhile tanjiro in the corner: 😅-🥲

~Time skip~

~Giyuu's pov~

"Okay class, that would be it for history. You may go and have ur lunch. Away from me that is" I say, clearly ready to end this day.

"Finallyyy"-"such a bore"-don't we have hw?"

I was tired of hearing my students complaints and banged my head on my desk.

The students knew that this was a sing that he can't deal with their shit anymore. In conclusion...

They disappeared-

"Ah tomioka! I just saw all your students leave? Do you mind if I come in?"

That was a very familiar voice I couldn't get out of my mind...

"Ah. Hello rengoku. Are you here for lunch?" I say out of curiosity.

"Ah! Yes I am! I also brought a bit too much salmon daikon... would you like to share?" Rengoku says.

'Huh? Why is he red?'

{are they that clueless or just loose their brain cells when it comes to the two of them?-}

"Are you sick? Your awfully red?" I say, trying to hide my worried voice.

"A-ah! No I'm not sick! I had just been nervous to ask you!"

I smile at his response. "Good" I say.

I pay the space next to me, which was now on the floor.

Once rengoku sat down, we had talked about our day.

"Tch"

{ayo who that? Shinobu or someone else?}

~Inosuke's pov~

~the next day~

"GONPANCHIROOOO!!! Why didn't you answer any of my textssss!?!?!"

"Ehh!? Inosuke! Slow dow-"

I pounced on monichiro wanting an answer.

"Inosuke get off of tanjiro. It's way to late to hear ur crap." Zentisu says, behind me.

{It had been lunch time-}

"Says the one who likes Uzui-Sensei. Hehehe"

I chuckle mischievously.

"EHHH?!? SHUT UP YOU BOAR!"

"NO YOU MONITZU"

"ITS ZENITSU!"

*bonk*

"Ow..." me and inosuke say in unison.

"Be quiet or sanemi-sensei will come out here and beat your noisy asses." Nezuko says in a strict tone.

"Hai."

I say clearly not wanting to get my ass beat. Not from sanemi-sensei... but from nezuko.

~Mitsuri's pov~🍡

"Ah! Hello Tomioka-San and Rengoku-San! Do you mind if I eat with you two today!" I say after finding the two in Giyuu's classroom.

'Honestly they'd make such a cute couple!'

"Ah. Of course mitsuri. But what about Obanai. I wouldn't want to get on his bad side." Giyuu says whilst eating out of Rengoku's lunch box.

"He's out sick today. But... HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU GUYS YOU'D MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE?!?🥹🥹🥹🥹"

"Eh? Hello? Earth to tomioka-San and rengoku-San? AHH!!!! I THINK I BROKE THEM😭😭"

"Great another bitch to get in my way."

{who tf are you? Who tf are you? Who u is? Who u be?🤔🧐}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: ya so I decided to add another stalker for more spice-

Thank you for the almost 100 reads!

I've decided I am going to pull all-nighters writing chapters so- yay-