*Jealousy*

Like my peppa drawing? 🫣

Disclaimer: I ship both sanegiyuu and Rengiyuu but for the main plot I'm sticking with Rengiyuu- also- sanemi is also gonna be a stalker. Meanwhile shinobu be a stalker stalking a stalker with the person being stalked   Wont know that their being stalked. And the person who is stalking the person who is being stalked doesn't know their being stalked.

Warnings- cursing

~Enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sanemi's pov~

'Tch. Now Kanroji thinks they'd be cute ass a couple. Weird ass fucking fangirl.'

I turn away from tomiokas classroom just to see shinobu behind me.

"Ara~Ara~ Shinazugawa-San~ I see your spying on tomioka-San~ are you somehow interested in him~?"

Shinobu asked in her usual tone.

But it somehow reeked with anger and jealousy.

"So what? Why would you care? Do you have the hots for him aswell?"

I ask clearly annoyed by the shorter female.

"Ara~ I do~ but I see your a bit jealous of the newbie too I see~"

I was surprised on how she said 'too'

"Your jealous of him too? I don't know what the fuck tomioka sees in him. It's frankly annoying."

"I see what your getting at shinazugawa-San~ but whenever I talk to tomioka-San he always turns to talk with... Him..."

"Hmm... it's clear he thinks your annoying shinobu. It's as clear as day."

"We will see what is clear as day when I sh- *sigh* that Mingus be true shinazugawa-San. But Atleast I talk to him ☺️"

'What a pain in the ass'

~Giyuu's pov~

"Eh? What are shonazugawa-San and kocho-chan doing outside your classroom tomioka-San?"

Mitsuri asks out of curiosity.

I turn my head to her out of confusion.

Then I turn to my classroom door windows, just to see the two arguing.

I sigh and stand up.

I look down to see a confused rengoku and mitsuri.

But whatever was going on outside.

They had to scream and take it somewhere else.

They won't ruin my perfect lunch with rengoku.

(And mitsuri as the third wheel)

"OI! If you are going to argue infront of my classroom take it somewhere else you careless fuckers!"

I yell out two the bickering two.

*silence*

I blink once, then they are gone.

'Strange' I thought.

But I was glad they had gone. They were too noisy anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~time skip~

Destination: art class

~Tanjiro's pov~

"Oi, yellowed haired brat. What in the world is that crappy ass art style."

"EHH?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN CRAPPY ART STLYE?!"

"SHUT UP! I HAVE GOOD HEARING TOO YOU KNOW?!?"

"Do I give a fuck?"

"That's it."

Me and inosuke laugh at the scene plastered infront of us.

"GET OFF ME YOU OLD MAN!!!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU BEHAVE! ITS AFTER SCHOOL HOURS ATLEAST BE QUIET!!"

<it had been after school. The trio had offered to help Uzui with after school activities.>

"Oi, gonpanchiro. Monitzu is having the time of his life right not isn't he! HAHAHAHAHA"

I chuckle as I'm watching the scene infront of me.

"Well he's been dreaming about wrestling Uzui-sensei ever since we came to this school. I guess he got what he always dreamed of. Hehe"

I mean it is true. They were wrestling. Just not in the dirty way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: thank you all for the 5 votes and 141 reads! I gladly appreciate you all☺️ hope you had fun reading this chapter!