Shinobu... why tf you runnin

Disclaimer: ayo when tf did giyuu and Rengoku's exchange numbers? Magic

Warnings: cursing, mention of blood, kidnapped senjuro, Endangered Senjuro.

~Enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Giyuu's pov~

<ring ring... ring ring... ri->

"Ah... hello tomioka.... What is the reason you are calling me this late?"

I hear rengoku on the other side of the phone.

"Rengoku... nezuko received a lettter from shinobu... it had his blood on it..."

I say in a shaky yet sturdy tone.

"What did the note say tomioka?"

"Dear: Nezuko-Chan

From: Shinobu Kocho

Dear, Nezuko-Chan, I can tell that at this point you know what I'm going to say. I have senjuro rengoku. If Your older brother tomioka-San cannot confess to me in 3 days time before midnight of the 3rd. You will have to say goodbye to your dear friend senjuro Rengoku. Ta taa~ the clocks ticking Tomioka-San~"

"That bitch ass pest. Stealing my goddamn brother away from me."

"Rengoku, you need to calm down."

"She has left way to much evidence tomioka."

"I know... I know... she terrified Nezuko to the point she won't even talk to her gf... this all started when it was the encounter with her and Shinazugawa, then it was the encounter with tanjiro..."

"Tomioka. I need to tell you something.... I found a needle at my estate... it has to be shinobu. It has to be her."

"Oh asahi.... Please tell me you wore a glove while picking it up..."

"Oh course I did tomioka... heh..."

"I'm going to call the cops... Rengoku..."

"Wait... we just need one more price of evidence... just like the loyal student of kocho..."

"How are we going to get them speak though... they are tough headed."

"Don't worry tomioka. I'm a good teacher, I know all my students weak spots."

...

{y'all they better at planning than an experienced short assassin and a guy with anger issues-}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destination: court yard

Time: 4:00 pm

~Nezuko's pov~

"Nez! Please! What did I do wrong?! Why won't you talk to me!?"

"Kanao, I do not want to talk right now... please... leave me be..."

I say in a shaky voice as my girlfriend is in my pursuit.

"Nez, if you won't tell me this instant on why you are avoiding me... we are going to have a break."

I feel her hand grab my wrist.

Preventing me from moving any further.

That was my limit.

"FINE! If you wana know so bad you won't find out! We could go on a break! I. Don't. Fucking. Care. Kanao."

I break my wrist free from her grasp and walk away.

"NEZUKO! PLEASE! CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS?!"

I didn't want to listen... I was too mortified by the note I didn't have the (tits) to even talk to a relative of Senjuro's kidnapper.

{hear me out, she don't have balls so I didn't know what to do. I'm stupid and it's 1:00 am.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm tired I'm sleepy, I need to sleep, I lost motivation, hoped you enjoyed, almost got my ass caught 10 times already. Goodbye.