1. Missing People

"You are being so over dramatic you two." Tommy scoffed as his two best friends made sure that they had Tommy's location on their phones, and that he called them once he got home, and insisted that he got a ride but then took it back in fear of some creepy driver. And that's only a percentage of what they were worried about.

  "We are not being over dramatic," Ranboo let out in distress and concern.

  "Yeah do you know what could happen to you out there?" Tubbo asked as if he was Tommy's mother.

  "What is up with you two lately? This town is literally too safe, why do you two feel the need to worry?" Tommy rolled his eyes as the two looked through contacts to see if there was someone that could drive him home this late.

"Well have you heard about the kidnaps that have been happening?"

"Kidnaps? Here? Okay."

"I'm serious. There have been weird things found around these old train tracks. Like missing peoples belongings."

"What train tracks?"

Tubbo let out a groan of annoyance, "you seriously don't pay attention to your surroundings do you?"

Ranboo sighed and started explaining,

"There have been people going missing like crazy lately. And most of them in our year too. Haven't you noticed that so many students have been missing lately?"

  Tommy stood silent for a moment, "I don't know. I didn't think much about it. So, they are finding these missing peoples belongings by train tracks."

  Ranboo nodded, "yeah it's super freaky. They are the railroads that abandoned in the woods."

  A huff came from Tubbo, "why did you tell him? He's probably going to go there now to test it."

  "We are tracking his phone, we'll know where he is going at all time."

  "Whatever."

Tommy thought about it, if he did go to the railroads. I mean seriously what is the chance that he would get kidnapped? He's going to test it.

But how?

His two best friend are literally tracking his phone.

Wait. He's got it.

"Okay you two, I'm going home now. Don't worry I'll be extra safe. I'll see you both at school on Monday." Tommy said walking to the door with his stuff.

"Okay, remember call us once you get home!" Ranboo yelled as Tommy walked out the door.

"And don't get into a strangers ca-"

Okay, now to get home.