14. Escape Time

The dinner anything but quiet. Kristen kept asking the younger trio questions. And although she was very sweet and loving..

  Tommy still hated her.

  If she wasn't one of his kidnappers wife, and if she would stop trying to be his mom, then sure he would love her.

  He needed to get out of this place, alive, and with Ranboo and Tubbo.

  It was his fault they were here too.

  Kristen was cleaning the dishes in the kitchen humming softly.

  Tommy got up and carefully went over to her.

  "Krist- I mean.. mom.." Tommy was being told to call her mom, so he did.

  She turned to Tommy with a sweet smile, "yes, Tommy?"

  "Where have you been this whole time? Why weren't you here with the others?"

  There was a pause.

  "Well.. I have been out on adventures. Pretty cool ones too.. they involve dragons and fairies-"

  "Dragons and fairies aren't real though. I'm not five."

  "But they are! And there were wars and betrayal. Lovers that turned to enemies. Good guys who became villains. All types of stuff."

  "Where is this place?"

  There was another pause.

  "I suppose I rather not say for now.. but maybe one day I'll show you."

  If I'm still here by then.

  "Well off to bed now, it's getting late.."

  "Wait!" Tommy frantically shouted.

  Kristen tilted her head, "yes?"

  "Do you know why Phil and the others would.. kill the kids that weren't perfect to them? Are they just crazy or-or-"

  "They did what?!"

  "Wait- did you not know?"

  "No! I didn't know!" Kristen feathers fluffed up in anger as she went to the living room where the three older men sat.

  "PHILLLLL!!!" Her loud voice boomed through the home.

  Oh shit.