10. Tommy?

The door was slammed open by Techno as he dragged in the two boys.

  At the table there was some silverware that dropped followed by a screech,

  "What the fuck did you do to them?!"

  "Don't worry, Tommy. I just splashed them with a potion. They'll be up soon."

  Techno went to go lay them on the couch, but Tommy quickly jumped from the table and went of to his friends.

  "Don't fucking touch them!"

  "Sunshine, he's not going to hurt the-" Phil began but Tommy cut him off.

  "No!" He cried, "don't touch them, I don't want you near them! Let them go now!"

"Tommy, we can't-" Techno's ear twitched as he heard someone groaning.

Tubbo was waking up.

He opened his eyes and looked around confused, then it hit him, "shit."

"Oh my god, Toby, I'm so so sorry. I'll get the rope off your wrists just hold on."

"Tommy?" Tubbo asked confused as his friend untied him, then untied the still unconscious deer right next to him.

"What were you thinking? Following us, they are probably going to keep you here forever now too.. you idiots." Tommy mumbled tears forming in his eyes.

  Tubbo didn't say anything.

  He was too terrified.

  "Sunshine, what about the rest of your food?" Phil asked laying a hand on Tommy's shoulder.

  Tommy didn't flinch.

  He was used to it by now.

  "I'm not hungry anymore." He lied.

  "Oh, we'll save it for later then."

  Tubbo looked at the table.

  Tommy ate there with them?

  Why did that man call Tommy, sunshine?

  "I'm going to the bedroom.." Tommy said standing up. He never called it his bedroom, because Tommy didn't want to think of it as that.

  Tommy held out his hand and Tubbo took it standing up. They both looked at Ranboo before Tommy lightly nudged him.

  The deer slowly woke up and looked around, "Tommy?"

  "Where are we?"