23. Final Chapter

"Dude, that was so awesome!!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"Yeah! But seriously we all thought you were a goner at first," Ranboo added.

Tommy smiled bashfully, "yeah, yeah. I know I'm awesome."

"Oh I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do it!" Phil beamed and hugged Tommy tightly.

"I will admit, it was pretty good. Though if George wasn't helping you couldn't have-" Techno started before Kristen hushed him.

"You did great, sunshine," Kristen started, "you fight pretty well and with some training from Techno you could be better.. but he is coming with me sadly."

Tommy frowned and furrowed his eyebrows, "where are you two going??"

"Back to where we live. We would love to stay here with everyone, but there are some wars going on. That's why I was gone, and Techno is coming to help. We will be back though."

"Wait! I want to go with you!"

Silence filled the air as everyone stared wide at the blonde.

"You want to come with us?" Kristen asked, a little taken back.

"I- yeah. You guys have been good to me.. and I want to see where you live a-and how to fight. I know I will miss it here, but you said you would visit anyways.

"If I can't go home then I at least want to go with you guys, please?"

Kristen and Techno looked at each other, "Well, if you really want to, you can come," Kristen said.

"If he's going. I'm going too." Said Tubbo.

".. I'm going too." Ranboo stated quietly, going over to his friends.

"Well of course, but it's a really dangerous place-" Phil spoke with a worried tone.

"Then you shall come too, love," Kristen said, "and Wil? What about you?"

"A hundred percent I'm going!"

"Well then it's settled. We will all go. Of course, if you all still want to visit, then we can."

"Awesome!" Tommy cheered.

The End.

...Right?

—-
Alright so that is right this is the final chapter of The Kidnaps near the Railway. I am planning on making a sequel however, so if anyone wants to read it, I will be publishing the first chapter soon. Until then, goodbye.