13. Mother

The light shined on her and,

  "Kristen?"

  "Phil! Techno! Wilbur!"
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

The women went over and hugged the older three.

"Kristen, I thought you would be a bit longer. We weren't expecting you to be here this early," Techno said getting squeezed by the bird.

"Ohhh, I just couldn't wait! I heard that you got a new one and I just had to see him myself immediately!"

She looked over to the couch and gasped, "you didn't tell me there were three!" She exclaimed going over to them.

Ranboo hid away scared of her being like Dream.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Tommy questioned.

Kristen's feathers fluffed out of shock and surprise, "They didn't tell you about me?! Phil!"

"Sorry, love," Phil laughed nervously.

Love?

"Well, I'm Phil's wife and Wilbur's mom, Kristen!" she smiled sweetly, "and now I'm you're three's mother too!"

"What about Techno though? Are you not his mom too?" Tommy asked.

"Huh? Oh no no, techno is much older than you might think. I'm not his mom, but I guess I would consider him as a son as well."

"I didn't think that he was over the age of 20."

"Wait till I tell you Phil's ag-"

"Okay, love, how about you help me set the table for the boys?" Phil asked quickly.

"Ohhh okay, I'll talk to them at the table then."

The two crows go to the kitchen to set up the dinner table.

"She's really lovely," Techno said in his monotone voice.

Wilbur agreed with a nod, "and a wonderful mother, you'll just love her!"

"But, we have our own mothers?" Tubbo said with confusion.

"But she's your new mum."

"Why do they need us, if they have you though?" Tommy asked.

Wilbur froze, "uh, well they just wanted some more children that were younger, and-"

"You are only a few years older than us, plus we are eighteen now."

"Well, I don't know, I'm sure it's nothing though-"

"Did they not think that you were perfect enough? I mean i do notice that Phil showers us with more love than he does with you, his own kid," Tommy pushed.

"No, they just know that I'm older and that I'm not a kid anymore, so I don't need that much attention like I used to. They think I'm perfect too."

Techno stepped in, "Tommy, stop. All of you to the table now."

Wilbur and Tommy glared at each other before going to the table.

Tubbo got up and followed behind them awkwardly.

Techno looked over to Ranboo. Ranboo coward back a bit before Techno smiled at him.

"You going to go have dinner?"

Ranboo nodded shyly.

"Well then let's go."