5. No Way to Escape

Tommy sat there. His head between his knees. Sobbing.

  Why couldn't have he just listened to his friends?

  Why? Why? Why?

There was no windows in the room. The door was locked. And even if it wasn't there, there were three men out there that he couldn't get past even if he tried.

  So, he just sat there. Tears falling down his face. Cursing himself for not listening to Tubbo and Ranboo.

  The door opened slightly.

Tommy was too distracted to notice, "I'm so stupid.."

  "Don't say that. You are perfect." That stupid voice again.

  "Fuck off!!" Tommy said, his voice cracking.

  "Oh, sunshine, I know you probably just want to be alone right now. But I brought you dinner. And a coke, we know it's your favorite."

  Tommy freezes. How could they know that? Were they really watching me for that long?

  Phil placed the food down on the bedside table. "You're so stubborn. You didn't even listen to you're friends to not go to the tracks. Good thing you didn't listen though, or else I would think it's not meant to be."

  Tommy shivers at that, "how did you know?.." he lifts his head, "how did you know about Tubbo and Ranboo telling me not to go to the tracks?"

  "Techno was there. The whole time. You had a window open. You wanted air, remember?"

  Tommy's eyes shot more open then they already were, "why- why are you doing this?"

  "Like I said. You are perfect. And you are ours. And we are going to keep you forever."