20. Distracting the Guards

Okay- so I am going to continue this story. I really like it and it seems like you guys do too, so here you go. If you guys want me to continue this further just let me know.
Also here is what George and Sapnap are:
George- Cow
Sapnap- Panda

  "So, your friend Wilbur got caught by Dream's guards?" Karl asked and Tommy nodded.

  "Yeah, I think their names were George and Sap-"

  "Sapnap?" Quackity interrupted Tommy, "hey, isn't that the one you like, Karl?-"

  "Shut up!" Karl said, his face turning red, "I haven't even talked to the guy!"

  "Whatever! He's seen you before- when you were watching him!"

  Karl opened his mouth to say something, but got interrupted.

  "Wait. I think I have a plan to sneak in." Tommy said suddenly.

____________________________________

  "Guys I don't think this is going to work.."

  "Sure it will, now go-" Quackity said pushing Karl out of the bushes.

  Karl sighed, "stupid idiots." he mumbled, crossing his arms.

  "Sapnap!! There is someone here!" A British voice yelled out.

  Karl looked up startled, "oh- uh hi-"

  "What are you doing here?" George asked going towards Karl.

  "Me? Oh- I was just looking for someone."

  "Who's here?" Sapnap asked, going over to where the two were.

  "Some bunny. You think we should take him to Dream?"

  Sapnap looked over at Karl, "wait. I know him. You're that bunny that is in the woods sometimes."

  Karl nodded, "yes, I am. I am so sorry for being here-"

  "No, it's good to actually talk to you."

  George rolled his eyes, "uh- Sapnap- sorry to interrupt this, but if Dream finds out that we are letting some random bunny hang around, we will be dead."

  "Stop worrying so much, George. It will be fine." Sapnap said to George before going over to Karl and starting a conversation.

  George sighed and made sure to stay close, looking out for the two.

  Quackity and Tommy did a quiet high five, happy about their plan working.

  "Okay, now let's get inside." Quackity whispered, sneaking away towards Dream's mansion.
(This is so not accurate, I'm sorry I know Dream is actually homeless🙄 anyways end of the chapter.)