4. New Home

"Please. Please. Clam down young one. Wilbur, Techno, let me talk to him alone."

The two nodded and let the room, closing the door behind them.

Tears started to fall down Tommy's face, "please don't hurt me.."
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Sunshine, why would I hurt you?" Phil asked as if Tommy was a toddler.

"Don't call me sunshine! You kidnapped me! Let me leave!"

"Again," Phil started, "I can't do that. You are ours. And we have been expecting you for so long, you can't leave now. We just got you."

"What the fuck do you mean you were expecting me?! I am not yours!"

There is a sigh from Phil, "let me explain."

"The missing people. That was because of us. We were looking for the perfect child to call our own. None of them were perfect enough though. So, they got what they dissevered."

Tommy's eyes widen, "d-did you.. kill them?"

Phil didn't respond.

Just smiled psychotically.

"Then we saw you. You were the perfect combination of all of us. Like you were meant for us. You are perfect.

"The best part is.. you came here yourself. Like it was the universe telling us that you were the one."

Tommy sat there at lost for words.

"Now I know that this new home will take some getting used to, but we have everything you would ever need. Anything you could ever want."

"I-I want to go home.."

Phil frowned and stood up.

Tommy's breathing started picking up.

Phil could do anything to him.

He could kill him.

  He could stab him or-or

  Hit him.

  Or keep him alive and just beat him.

Instead of any of those things though. Phil hugged Tommy, wrapping his large wings around them, "you will see. Once you are settled in and used to us, you'll love it here. I promise."

Tommy pushed him away, "no! Get away from me! Don't touch me!"

Phil started smiling softly again, "you'll see things our way soon enough. Now just sit in here for now, perfect one. Dinner will be done soon."

Then he left.