Chapter 6: The fun is over

Ryan's POV

"So what did you tell her?" I asked David as the bartender behind the bar refilled our glasses.

"What? Whom?" David asked back, looking genuinely confused.

"My sister...Scar" I replied taking a sip of my drink.

"I mean how did you convince her to come back and join us. I was quite sure she won't be coming back" I added.

"Oh that...yeah..." He paused shaking the glass in his hand.

"Nothing. Just told her that nobody intended to hurt her and her anger was quite unreasonable" He continued.

"Oh is it" I mumbled.

"Strange...as I know my sister, she's quite stubborn and does only what she believes is right" I added.

"Yeah I have gathered that much...she doesn't likes to be told what to do" He replied as I just nodded in agreement.

"Why are you asking such questions suddenly?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just curiousity" I replied and of course I'm not lying, I was just genuinely curious.

Actually the whole situation seemed a bit strange to me...I mean all of us were laughing but the way Scarlett just kept looking or rather should I say glaring at David alone, that seemed a bit weird to me, it was almost as if all of us laughing didn't affect her much but David making some harmless fun of her surely got her upset.

Which is why I decided to confront David about it...but now that I think of it...I guess I was just overthinking.

I know my best friend, who is also more like a brother to me, won't hide anything from me, especially where my family...where my sister is concerned.

"She seems happy tonight" David commented with a small smile as I followed his gaze to the dance floor and realized he was talking about Vienna.

Yeah. After we came downstairs Samantha and Vienna had a few more drinks and then all the girls decided to hit the dance floor while the three of us are sitting here, by the bar having drinks.

Well to be more specific, just David and Landon are drinking not I because I can tell that my sweet little fiance has already crossed her limits of consuming alcohol and I need to be sober enough to handle a drunk Vienna.

Though I did have a few drinks but they are not enough to make me drunk or lose control over my brain...so I'm still sober.

And on the other hand David and Landon are not pushing their limits too as none of us have brought our drivers along, so we need to drive back on our own.

"Hey man! Back to earth" David said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What were you thinking?" He asked.

"Nothing..." I paused shaking my head.

"And yeah she does seems happy" I continued as I stared at Vienna, who was lost in her own world tonight, swaying her hips to the beats of this overly loud blasting music, in the most sexiest possible, along with my sisters.

I couldn't help but keep gazing at her...she's looking so sexy tonight and it's not that her outfit is sexy...rather her outfit is quite simple tonight, a black high waist jeans and a shimmery backless top...but it's just me...I find her sexy all the damn time...in everything and in anything.

Her birthday suit is one of my favourites though, the thought made my lips curve up into a naughty smirk.

I know I may sound like a pervert and in fact I don't just sound like a pervert...I'm a pervert but just when it comes to her...just for her...I have eyes only for her.