Chapter 27: Not tonight

Vienna's POV

Later that night we thanked our guests for being a part of our happiness and changed out of our wedding outfits, into something much more comfortable after everybody left and it was just our family members.

Saying goodbye to them we left for our honeymoon the very same night and if I thought that I was gonna get some rest on our flight to France...well then I was definitely proven wrong, but I'm not complaining though because it's not as if I can keep my hands off my sexy husband.

Ahem. Speaking of the mile high club, I remember the last time when I was on a plane with Ryan, when we went to Greece, I absolutely had no idea what the hell it even was...and Ryan being the supportive partner that he is, explained it to me in a very detailed manner.

"To the sexiest wife in the world" Ryan said raising the glass of champagne in his hand as I shook my head at him in denial before speaking.

"To us" I corrected before we clinked our glasses together.

"Don't look at me like that" I said avoiding looking into his eyes as I felt my cheeks heating up just by the look that he was giving me right now.

"Like what?" He asked softly without breaking his gaze.

"Like you want to rip my clothes off and take me right here" I replied without thinking much, my voice unknowingly coming out as a raspy one.

"You are quite the mind reader, aren't you?" He said gazing into my eyes as I cleared my throat while subconsciously crossing my legs together before taking a sip of the champagne.

"I'm quite tired actually..." I paused placing the glass aside and faking a yawn.

"I think I should get some sleep" I continued teasingly, getting up and purposely brushing past him as he let out an amused chuckle before grabbing my wrist.

"Not tonight" He mumbled before pulling me on his lap.

"I'm really tired" I teased as his hand tried to find a way inside my top, key word 'tried', only to then realize that I was wearing a long, full sleeve, turtle neck jumper that reached just above my knees.

"Seriously?!" He mumbled in disbelief.

"What the fuck are you wearing? How come this has no openings?" He added with an annoyed look on his face which made me laugh.

I snapped out of the memories of last night, hearing Ryan's voice. I flushed, clearing my throat.

After almost seven hours of flight we have finally arrived at a small private island in France and the view here is breathtaking.

"Love, this is Mr. Monet and his wife, Mrs. Monet, they have been here since my father's time and they take care of this place like it's their own home" Ryan said as I smiled at the old, happy looking couple.

"Welcome, Mr. Knight, Mrs. Knight" Mrs. Monet greeted with a warm, enthusiastic smile.

"Thank you and please call me just Vienna...I mean Vienna" I replied.

"Mr. Knight, Mrs. Knight, please make yourself comfortable while I get your luggage inside" Mr. Monet said before walking away to get our luggage while Michael, Ryan's bodyguard who came along with us, followed behind Mr. Monet to help him with our stuff.

"Please come in, Mrs. Knight" Mrs. Monet said as Ryan and I followed her inside the beach side villa.

There she goes calling me Mrs. Knight again but this time I stopped myself from asking her to call me by my first name, thinking that she might be comfortable calling me Mrs. Knight only since she calls Ryan Mr. Knight.