His Favorite Scar

Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but in the entire world, and that was enough.

With a Greek God like body, he had women throwing themselves at him and he made sure to enjoy every bit of the attention that he got, for he was no saint, he was a player!

Apart from being the protagonist of every woman's wet dreams, he was also everything that a Mafia's right hand should have been.

He was ruthless. He was cruel. He was a fucking killing machine!

Everybody feared him and the only thing that he feared was...falling for his best friend's little sister.

Scarlett Knight...

She was your typical rich, spoiled brat. Growing up in a Mafia family, with an overprotective father and an equally overprotective brother, wasn't easy, but she learnt to live with it.

With an innocent face and drop dead gorgeous figure, she knew, she turned heads wherever she went.

Having seen enough bloodshed and violence all her life, her heart has turned cold, but the only time her heart warms up is...whenever she sees him.

Her childhood crush.

David...

But too bad, he sees her only as his best friend's baby sister...or so she thought.

Little did she know that...she was His Favorite Scar...imprinted, not just on his heart, but on his soul as well.

A love story awaiting to bloom...a secret awaiting to destroy it.

•••

Hey!

Ryan's best friend, David and his little sister, Scarlett have got their own story to tell...

And they can't wait any longer...

So presenting to you all...

His Favorite Scar...

David and Scarlett's story.

So here was the prologue to it.

I hope you liked it.

Will be updating the first chapter very soon.

You can find this book on my profile.

Until then...

Please vote, comment and share.

Love,

Crystal ❤️