Chapter 10: Game on!

Vienna's POV

"Morning" I mumbled smiling, resting my chin on his chest as he slightly opened his eyes to glance at me before closing them again.

Yes I'm smiling even though I have a terrible headache...but you just cannot help but smile when you wake up wrapped in the arms of someone you love madly.

"I was up all night...so maybe I could use some extra hours of sleep" He replied and of course his morning voice made something flutter in my stomach.

"Do I even want to know why you were up all night?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Because I'm sure I wasn't the reason" I added wondering what has he been up to all night.

"Well I guess I was wrong to assume that you would believe I was in bed with you all night, after seeing me in bed this morning" He replied opening his eyes.

"I was drunk, not dead. I knew throughout the night that I was alone in the bed and I also noticed when you sneaked into bed earlier this morning..." I paused taking a glance at my phone to check the time.

Quarter to twelve! Huh! I managed to sleep till noon.

"Let's say a few hours ago" I continued.

"Where were you all night?" I asked.

"I was out...doing some important business" He replied folding his arm behind his head, resting his head on it while his other arm rested on my back.

"Then after finishing that business I came back home and saw that you were sleeping like a baby and I didn't have the heart to wake you up so I sneaked into bed with you" He added.

"As much as I would like to believe this business included board meetings and presentations...but I'm smarter than that...I know better..." I paused.

"And whatever it was, I don't wanna know it" I continued.

"Well, not that I was going to tell you anyways..." He said trying to hide a smile as I interrupted him.

"Ryan. Shut up!" I said.

"Alright. Alright..." He trailed off chuckling.

"Ugh! My head hurts" I whined a moment later.

"Oh does it now?" He asked sarcastically. 

"What happened when I was asking you to stop, telling you that you have had enough liquor for one night" He added tucking a hair strand behind my ear.

"I don't know what got over me last night...I guess I was just enjoying myself" I replied.

"I know" He mumbled with a small smile.

"Please tell me I didn't do anything to embarrass you" I asked hesitantly.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know" He replied.

"Wait. What did I do?" I asked horrified just at the thought that I did something idiotic last night and embarrassed him and even myself.

"Well...you danced your heart out...had too many drinks, but that you know already. You were so adamant about dancing with me that you weren't ready to leave the club so I had to carry you out..." He paused.

"And you might have spilled one or two secrets of yours" He continued.

"What secrets? I don't have any secrets" I said confused.

"Well...you were proudly telling everybody that how sitting behind me on a bike is thrilling and a turn on for you" He replied as my eyes widened and mouth fell open out of shock.