1

A/N: italics will be the viewer's message

Camera. Check.

Microphone. Check.

Computer. Check.

Other equipment. Check.

Internet. Check.

Self with a decent appeal. Check.

He was very much aware of the things needed for being a content creator. He's been in the industry ever since he was in the last year of high school and his reason was because he had to escape from academics and waste some time. A stress reliever for him to share his life and entertain his viewers. He continued doing so even in college, when he started living by himself. Content creating is his source of income.

Donghyuck wasn't much living poorly. He has a decent apartment to stream in, nice equipment to use that he invested in, and he wasn't even struggling much with his bills. Although, the money he gets is strictly for everything he needs right now but he gets some fun every now and then.

He is trying his best. He's trying to have a good balance between streaming and studying. He is studying under social media management. He has plans on making this as a living and he's quite almost there, just another semester and he's good to go.

"Hello, hello! How are you guys today?" Donghyuck asked his audience, seeing his viewer counting rising fast as soon as he started the stream while he types and creating keyboard ASMR sounds, "Thank you for coming. I hope we'll have lots of fun even though it's a podcast day...Oh, If you are new here, I am Haecheu. Hello, hello! Uhm, yeah, let's have some fun. Also, thank you all so much for the two fucking million followers! Let's make more memories together. Let's get it!"

Numerous messages started flooding his chat box, celebrating the milestone with him, and Donghyuck would always feel so happy that people are giving him this much attention. He was actually aiming for the attention in the beginning, not the money or fame. Thankfully, he was able to earn everything that every streamer dreamt of.

"You can all start writing down your questions and I'll answer them."

The boy watched the messages and saw one question that caught his eye, "Is it okay if it's personal?" he read, "Yeah, if you're that nosy, go for it," he laughed, "Also, sorry if I can't read your messages that quick. I'm just doing some homeworks in the background and at the last minute. But I will backread them, don't worry. And enjoy the keyboard ASMR for the meantime."

Donghyuck proceeds to open up some of the documents he needs. They were just a few essays, nothing too big. He can actually do it until he finishes his short stream for tonight. While he waits, he started thanking all of the donations, or bits in 'twitch' terms, and reads all the messages with them.

"Congratulations on getting 2M, Hae! What can you advice to people who wants to stream but doesn't have the guts to?" Donghyuck nodded after he read the question, "Thank you for being a part of the 2 mil and my advice that you should just go with it. Fuck it, you know? Of course, you would be upset for having zero to ten viewers but every successful streamer had those days. Just stream and think of good and not stupid ways to create a name in the media."

"What year are you in college? I am on my last year, last semester so wish me luck. If anyone from my university is watching, hey, I swear I'm doing my homeworks."

"Were there people who recognized you at uni? Yes, they did recognize me. I'm actually popular with the girls, for your information. There were many girls who asked for a photo with me," he laughed at the several sassy comments about his story, "Hey, it's true! What the fuck?"

"How is the girl you've been courting?" Donghyuck hissed and clicked his tongue in disappointment, "Ah, about her...Well, we cut it off, she was the one who talked to me about it first...It's nothing, guys. Don't worry about it."

He does identify himself as a straight guy. He hasn't really liked men. Well, he has praised guys before but that's about it. He has dated a few girls before, even though all of them ended up being a failure. Donghyuck hasn't seen girls that are basically more of his type.

"So you were that boring? Woah, okay, chat. Let me say this, let me fucking say this...let me speak for all of the men out there, it doesn't mean she dumped you, you're boring. No, you were just too good for them, okay? Same goes with the ladies out there, he dumped you because you were too good. And I ain't boring. Unfollow me if I never, ever made you laugh."

He chuckled, reading the chat.

"Maybe you aren't into girls--And why do you judge me like that?" the streamer laughed, "Okay, for all the new viewers, I am straight. I am an alpha male as my loyal viewers would call me."

Then the chat started typing 'omega male', teasing the streamer, as per usual. It's a daily thing that happens and Donghyuck doesn't really take them seriously.

"Fuck everyone who says I'm an omega. Even if I dated guys, I'd be an alpha," Donghyuck uttered.

He goes to type a few words on his document, having fun on listening to his background music he plays while he's doing this podcast or QNA sessions. Donghyuck usually listens to music that gives off a cozy and calm feeling and his viewers do enjoy them as well.

After he was able to type a sentence or two, he goes back looking at the chatbox and thanked for the donations.

"If you dated guys, what are your types?" he read one question then he hummed, thinking deeply about it, "Okay, I haven't thought about that but...if I ever want to date a guy, they need to be handsome as fuck. Like so fucking hot. I don't want any big guys but it would be cute if they're shorter than me. But the important thing is their face. I feel like fanarts are going to be posted on Twitter tonight," Donghyuck laughed just thinking about people posting their art of him with another guy.

Then a notification of someone donating caught the streamer's attention again.

minthyung donated $100.

"Would you date me?" the boy read the donator's message and chuckled, "Hey, if you're that confident with how you look, I don't mind trying. Thank you very much for the hundred-dollar dono though, minthyung. I promise if we meet, I'll use all of your dono's for our date."

Donghyuck winked that was for his loyal viewer then proceeds to chuckle as he felt embarrassed, "What? This marks the day that Haecheu becomes bisexual?" he bursted out of laughter, "Now you're just making me confused. Next question!"

Of course, he won't be able to date a guy.