10

Months later, things happened, either they are bad or good. Good things weigh better, of course. Donghyuck still streams, viewers are piling up, more sponsorships and even collaborations. The best thing, he and Mark are still in very good shape. They're having the best days with each other, they were generally very happy. If they would fight, it wouldn't last a day and both of them would admit their mistakes.

It is Donghyuck's graduation today. Mark had to excuse himself from work for the day to celebrate it. He was also asked to be Donghyuck's guardian. The man agreed to it after some debates with Taeyong and Johnny. The boy was excited for it.

Mark made sure he dressed well since he was going to escort and be with his boyfriend on stage. He doesn't want to look terrible. He did just wear a black turtleneck top, black jeans, brown trench coat and dress shoes. He fixed his hair and did all the shenanigans before he left his unit to pick up his boyfriend.

He was the nervous one but he's not the one receiving the diploma. He has sweaty palms and tensed physique. Surely, the boy would laugh at him when he sees him.

"Love!"

Donghyuck called when he opened the door and saw his boyfriend already dressed very fancy.

"Are you ready?" Mark asked.

The boy nodded, "To marry you? Hell yeah."

The man laughed, "It's your graduation day, Hyuck. If ever we get married, I won't be the one picking you up."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes then walks out of his apartment, closing the door behind him, "Let's go. I might be late."

Mark held the boy's hand and walked towards his car. They drove away from the area and went to the university. Obviously, when they arrived, there were so many students already with their companions. They quickly parked the car and Donghyuck pulled Mark into the campus. He was hugging the man's arm again, a habit of had ever since.

"I'll put up our picture in our new apartment," Donghyuck said.

They agreed on buying and sharing an apartment to live together. They'll have more time to be together and would not be too hassle to go and see each other. Although, they had to go to numerous buildings and agents to see a good unit to be in. One thing they want to have is two rooms that are big enough. One will be their bedroom and the other will be Donghyuck's streaming studio. Good thing they were able to decide on something in the end.

They will be moving next week and Donghyuck's already starting to pack up. He's also arranging the papers to put his apartment occupied, as well as Mark's. Mark will be the first one to move his things so he could help the boy move his, especially his setup.

"You plan on putting up every picture of us do you?" Mark asks.

The boy nodded, "It's not a surprise."

"I'm excited."

"Me too."

"There! Aren't we cute?!"

Donghyuck successfully put their picture on the wall in their new home. Mark nodded before he continues to unpack the boy's boxes. It was a huge hassle, just his setup alone but you won't hear Mark complaining.

They were getting comfortable in the new place and it has only been three days. Donghyuck goes to take care of his studio room and decorates it the way he wants it to look like. It'll look different when he puts up his stream tomorrow. He took a week off from streaming to fix everything on time. Also, it's for him to take some rest.

In that week, it was all celebrations, left and right. Donghyuck kept receiving gifts from his friends and viewers together. But he was mostly excited with Mark's graduation gift. It is a three-day staycation outside Seoul. It'll be very romantic, the boy thought. He's already thinking about spending the day walking around, eating food and take pictures. He'll be enjoying this as much as possible.

"Have you put up your computer?" Mark asked.

Donghyuck nodded, "Yeah, I still have many things to do."

"Okay. Let me help you," the man said and carried one of the boxes.

The boy leaned and kissed him on the cheek, "Thanks for leaving work for this. I told you it's fine and I'll do these by myself."

Mark smiled at him, "It's okay, love. I'll feel guilty if I go to work when you're suffering here."

"Because of that, I'll cook your favorite food!"

"Thanks, love."

"We'll have ice cream too!"

"Of course."

"We'll play too after and watch movies!"

"Yes, love."

Donghyuck smiled sweetly, adoring his boyfriend, "I love you."

Mark smirked and pecked his lips, "I love you more."

THE END

A/N: this is a blunt ending bUT I HOPE SOME OF YOU ENJOYED THIS

this is somehow just to "cleanse" my mind HASHAHHAHA to refresh myself before i write another one

anyway, thanks for reading nevertheless!!

Love lots ♥