7

It was Saturday and Donghyuck immediately stood early in the morning to clean up his apartment so it wouldn't be so messy when Mark comes and sleeps over, just like every other weekend. It would be really embarrassing if Mark comes over in a very messy flat. The man does keep his surroundings clean so the boy thought he's a bit of a clean freak like Taeyong.

He texted Mark that he won't be able to come over today so he could prepare. He was already on the run. He dusted off his shelves, tables and other decorations before he wiped them with a wet clean cloth that is fragrant from the soap he put. It would just make the place smell and feel nice. Then he removes the pillowcases and bedsheets to replace new ones. He threw the old ones into the laundry bag with his dirty clothing and noted that he'll give them to the laundromat.

He even had the time to clean his drawers and small kitchen. His apartment isn't that big so he was done in already. After, he proceeds to take a bath and wears a simple shirt and shorts. He gets his laundry bag and thought about buying a humidifier this time. He remembered Mark mentioning about his sinuses.

Donghyuck wore his black hat then brought his wallet and phone but he stopped when he heard someone knocking on his door. He immediately attended it since he didn't like people waiting for too long for him. He opened it to see that Mark cared for a visit.

"Why did you come here so early?! I haven't finished cleaning!" Donghyuck argued.

Mark handed out a plastic bag, "I came here to give you your daily caffeine. You said you weren't coming so I brought it especially for you."

The boy softened on the act. He pouted and was in awe, "Thank you. You're very sweet," then hugged the man, which Mark had the chance to smell his freshly washed hair. He pulled away and gets the bag from the man, "I was just going to the lobby to bring the laundry then go buy something."

"Let me help you."

"Aren't you late for work?"

Mark shook his head, "No, I let them take over for a while. Let's go."

Donghyuck lets Mark carry the bag while he drinks his coffee that was specially delivered for him. He has his arm protectively wrapped around the man's while walking towards and into the elevator. They waited until they arrived at the lobby and went out.

They walked a few meters away from the building and arrived at the laundromat. The boy went in to avail their service and after, he asked the man to put the bag down.

"You can go ahead. They must be looking for you right now," Donghyuck uttered while he fills up the washing machine with his laundry.

"You sure? I can drive you to where you'll be going," Mark said.

"Just go before I change my mind and decide to never let go of you forever."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Mark, just go, geez!" the boy pouted.

The man laughed, "Okay, okay, I'll see you later."

Donghyuck nodded, "I'm excited. See you later."

Mark winked at him before he went out. Donghyuck felt his knees weak. This guy is going to be the death of him. Ah, he already misses him.

Donghyuck came back from shopping. He thought he'll only buy a humidifier but he ended up grocery shopping to fill up his refrigerator so they wouldn't run out of food. After he puts the grocery inside his fridge and pantry, he goes to set the humidifier and turns it on.