2

"Receipt 13, please!"

"Orders for receipt 24!"

Living in the simplest life he could have, Mark was satisfied and contented. Ever since he was a kid, he felt constant pressure to give the 'crowd' a good show. He was a child performer. His family has been in the industry of performing arts so he was forced into it. He was already practicing in dance and vocal classes by his mother. Although, he could only feel happy when his parents are.

He didn't have any guts to tell his mother that it wasn't his passion. He tried to make it as a hobby, but he wasn't really enjoying it. He is missing something, he felt. So when he graduated highschool, Mark just earned all of the courage needed since he didn't want to give up college because his parents wants him to become an idol. When he told her, his mother gave him a deal that if he passed the exam at the prestigious university in Korea, she let him do whatever he wants and quit being a performer. And so he did.

Right now, Mark owns a cafe shop in Seoul that has been successful for two years. He continues to have customers and great reviews from them. He is planning on building a restaurant soon. If fate gives him a chance, he'll do it. For the meantime, he'll put all of his attention on his cafe.

"Mark hyung, it is almost time to close," one of his employees announced.

Mark nodded with a smile, "You can start finishing up for the day. I'll finish up the last customers."

"Okay, hyung."

He started checking his logbooks and checked the total sales for the day while he waits for the customers to leave. His cafe does have a very cozy and warm feeling because of the furniture and as well as the roasted coffee beans make up the atmosphere, so visitors often stay longer. Mark would probably wait a little longer.

He would probably miss a few minutes or hour of the stream he's been waiting for. Every after work, he's always anticipating a certain streamer. The man would always treat that streamer as his rest and stress reliever. He's always relaxed whenever he watches him play video games and he's also very entertaining. He never fails to make Mark smile.

Haecheu is the streamer name Mark's been wasting his time with. A ray of sunshine as he would see the streamer. He is lucky that the streamer knows him from being a loyal viewer of his. Mark just donates generously.

Maybe he can catch up.

He grabs his phone and turns on the stream while he works. He just made sure the volume was down enough so no one hears any screams or shouting of profanities. He would also try to hide his phone somewhere while he's still at work. This isn't his first time doing it anyway. His employees know about this.

He caught Haecheu laughing at something. Mark doesn't exactly know but the streamer always laughs anyway, it's very cute too.

"How is the girl you've been courting?"

Mark snapped his head towards the stream. The streamer does actually have a date. He dates girls for as long as Mark remembers. The streamer shares his days sometimes when he's happy and the man concluded his preferences. Mark has a bit of crush on him too so he doesn't know if he should be upset or not.

He saw Haecheu looks sad, "Ah, about her...Well, we cut it off, she was the one who talked to me about it first...It's nothing, guys. Don't worry about it."

Next month, he would probably have a new date, Mark thought.

He then listens to him rant so Mark goes back on his work. A few of the customers are leaving too and one by one, his employees are closing their shift. Mark bids them goodbye.

The cute chuckle of the streamer caught his attention again.

"Maybe you aren't into girls--And why do you judge me like that?"

Mark gave a little laugh at the question and remark. It is a joke but it would be impossible for Haecheu to atleast be interested in men. The streamer doesn't take these kinds of comments seriously anyway. Then a question connected to the comment earlier was read.

"If you dated guys, what are your types?" the streamer heard and Mark tried his best not to look like he has all of his attention.

"Okay, I haven't thought about that but...if I ever want to date a guy, they need to be handsome as fuck. Like so fucking hot. I don't want any big guys but it would be cute if they're shorter than me. But the important thing is their face. I feel like fanarts are going to be posted on Twitter tonight."

The man doesn't know what to feel about that but he kind of feels cheeky. Mark grabs his phone that was propped on the counter and donated to the streamer which came with a playful comment.

minthyung donated $100
'would you date me?'

Haecheu laughed at his message, "Hey, if you're that confident with how you look, I don't mind trying. Thank you very much for the hundred-dollar donation though, minthyung. I promise if we meet, I'll use all of your dono's for our date."

Mark almost dropped on his knees when the streamer gave a wink. He had a mini heart attack. He even looked so cute that he almost slammed his fist on the counter. Geez, this guy is a tease.

He would love to meet him personally though.

A/N: no update this fri bc of easter hehe

but i will update this fic every W/F/Sun next week

Love lots ♥