8

"Did you have fun? Even if it's just a boring personality test and me just answering questions," Donghyuck asked who just finished the stream, standing and stretching his limbs out.

Mark nodded and laying down on the bed beside the desk, "Yeah. I had some fun listening to you. It felt very soothing to hear your voice."

"People would tell me my voice is terrible."

"I don't believe it."

The boy laughed, "Fine. What do you want to do next?"

The man hummed, "What do you do usually after stream?"

"I either do my homeworks or projects, or play more offline. We can play games after I cook dinner," the boy said.

"I can cook instead," Mark said.

"Why? You don't trust me?"

"It's not that, Hyuck. I'm a guest."

"Exactly. You're my baby today. I'll take care of you."

Mark chuckled, "Let me do it," then Donghyuck laid ontop of the man, hugging him.

"Call me baby, I'll let you."

The man kissed his head, "No way."

"Why not?!" the boy looked back with a frown on his face.

"I want to call you love."

Donghyuck was taken aback, his frown melted and made his cheeks heat up. He buried his face on Mark's chest, "What's for dinner?"

Mark chuckled, "I'll just do whatever's available in the fridge."

For once, it feels nice Donghyuck has someone else to cook for him. He's just on his computer chair, doing something on his phone while he watches Mark's back as he cooks. Whenever he just does something, it's really attractive. He couldn't help but take a photo of Mark from behind. He went to his personal instagram account and made the picture as his story.

'Husband material' it says as his caption.

Donghyuck was smiling too wide at his instagram story.

"Can you taste this, Hyuck?"

The boy perked and stood then went to the man. He opened his mouth and Mark just gave him food with a spoon, making sure it wasn't too hot. Donghyuck hummed, delighted with the taste.

"Yum! Were you always good at cooking?" the boy asked, standing beside the man.

Mark shook his head, "I was bad at it when I first started. I used to burn eggs but I really did my best to improve."

"It really paid off. Don't cook for someone else, okay? They might fall in love," Donghyuck joked.

"Have you fallen though?"

"Duh, I already did on our first meeting."

The man chuckled, "I'm surprised you're kind of possessive."

"But you're the only one who could make me happy though."