5

For the several days passed, Donghyuck has been in and out of the cafe. He doesn't have any plans to stop to keep seeing Mark and talk to him. They immediately had a friendship since the streamer's pretty much an extrovert and kept opening stuff to the man. Even on stream, Donghyuck would look for Mark's messages even though it's not in super chat. He's down, down bad for that guy and it was sort of starting to be obvious.

Destroying his keyboard with him being tensed because of the game, Donghyuck couldn't even speak. He was completely focused on his game, not even bothered to read the chat. He's a very competitive person so he takes these games very seriously. He even gets angry when his friends purposely lose the game.

After a few minutes, Donghyuck sighed in relief.

"Fuck yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Eat shit, losers! Fucking stream snipers. Fuck you!" he uttered when they finally won the game and heard his friends laughing on discord from his victory speech.

"That was...intense," Taeyong commented on discord.

Donghyuck chuckled, "We beat their asses."

"We almost lost though," Chenle said.

"But we didn't. I carried, right, chat?"

He looked at the chat and saw several comments complementing his gameplay. Although, he was specifically looking for someone else. Donghyuck just watches the chat go, not even saying anything while he waits for the next match.

"You know, I missed coffee this morning so I feel sleepy already. It's even my endurance stream today," Donghyuck said to chat and yawned off-cam.

He saw some comments questioning why he started drinking coffee but he didn't answer them. He just wants to. But he's just baiting Mark to comment. He hasn't seen him chat even once. Maybe he's really busy. Mark can be really free and doing nothing sometimes, but gets really busy that he can't be on stream. He pouted.

"Chew, the game's starting. Pick your agent," Chenle called out.

Donghyuck snapped back, "Oh, wait a second," then proceeds to lock in his character in game.

Then his head snapped to the side to look at his second monitor when he heard a familiar sound for a donation but it wasn't Mark.

"Thank you for the five dollars!"

He stayed reading the chat then his heart skipped a beat when he finally saw Mark commenting.

"What's your favorite coffee?" Donghyuck read his question, "You know, I visited a really popular cafe near my university. Like every day, it's packed with people. Since I was new there, the manager gave me their bestseller and it does taste good. It's a caramel iced latte. That manager's really kind. I like him."

He bluntly confessed on stream with an innocent smile. He started seeing the chat making assumption of him liking a guy romantically. He rolled his eyes.

"I just said I like him, you already think I like like him? Also, who cares? If I like a guy, so what?"

"Wow, you said you were straight and now you're speaking about liking a guy--People change," Donghyuck laughed, making it look like he was joking.

Then goes back on playing his game.

After those words, Mark feels like dying. His ears are red and he's suffering behind the counter while he's currently free in late afternoon. He wants to cry in the corner. His heart is doing gymnastics and his mind's all over the place. Donghyuck's really really adorable. He quietly slams his palm on the counter.