X BONUS X

They thought it would be a great day to walk around, have some fun and get some daylight against their skin in a cold weather. Sadly, it has started raining.

By the time Mark and Donghyuck just walking around the area near their hotel, it started raining. Well, the sky was dark in the first place but Donghyuck wanted to look around. They hurriedly get into the hotel and was immediately given towels by the bellboy. They got into the elevator and get dried up inside their own room.

"Ah, I'm sorry for dragging you out," Donghyuck sighed.

Mark chuckled, drying up the boy's damp hair, "Don't say sorry about it. I should've looked up the forecast before we go."

"I'm pretty much dry, thanks to your jacket. Go and take a warm bath, you might get a cold, love," the boy said.

The man nodded, "Okay. I'll be out in a minute. You need to take one too."

"Yeah, I'll wait for you here."

Donghyuck waited and while he does, he's seated on the desk chair with a towel on his head and checking his phone. He messaged his friends about what happened and received texts from them. He did also turn to look in Twitter, seeing the posts tagged for him by his fans. The fanarts are always his favorite.

It didn't take long until Mark came out. Every time he done taking a bath or a quick wash, he really comes out half-naked. Towel around his waist and goes to get his clothing inside his bag or drawer, afterwards. How does he know? Donghyuck sleeps over very often and he could honestly stare at Mark's body for days.

"Go and take your bath, love," Mark kissed Donghyuck's forehead before he went to get his clothing, hoodie and sweats.

Honestly, Donghyuck's feeling a bit excited. They can do it. It's raining, cold and they're on vacation inside a fancy hotel. Getting themselves into the mood, Donghyuck pulled Mark down and gave a chaste kiss then accompanied by an intimate one.

The man was surprised but gets into it anyway. A palm against nape and a hand on his chest that was slowly sliding down, Mark pushed the kiss a bit deeper. Opening their mouths, their tongues get to work. Mark held Donghyuck's jaws, humming into the boy's lips. Just as they were about to get into the mood, the man had to pull away, leaving both of them breathless and excited. Mark does this to tease.

"You need your bath, Hyuckie," Mark said, smiling at him like he didn't took Donghyuck's breath away.

Donghyuck frowned, "Okay..."

The boy stood from the chair and went into the bathroom. Mark chuckled then proceeds to dress up. He put on the hood and laid down on the fluffy bed, has his phone in hand to check some movies they can watch on laptop. It's a good day to be inside and watch something while cuddling. It's a rainy day. They could maybe go and have a walk at night instead later. It's such a waste if they won't be able to look around.

Then Mark looked at the direction of the bathroom door as soon as he heard it clicked open. Donghyuck comes out half-naked as well, just a towel wrapped around his hips and the man stared at him.

"Have you seen any movies to watch?" Donghyuck asked, looking into his luggage to get his clothing.

Mark cleared his throat, looking away, "Still looking. Maybe you have something in mind."