Chapter 2

Kyle's POV

     My heart is currently aching and no, I've heard no hurtful words or getting physically hurt, this is just how it is. My heart is always aching since then and Papa had called a lot of witches and warlock to cure me but no luck, just those sad looking eyes. I know that they all hide something but I just don't know why I'm not allowed to know about it.

     "Mama, how many days will we stay here? I really love it here! Alpha Peter is so welcoming and friendly! He even tour me around the whole pack with him!" I announce happily as I approach my mother who's currently taking our clothes out of the suitcase.

      Mother chuckled. "Sweetheart, we'll stay for about a whole month! Your Papa and I have a lot of things to discuss with many more alphas and lunas and since this is the main ground pack, we'll gather here to have the meeting," mother explained. Oh! So that means I'll have a month to enjoy, that's good because our pack so boring!

      "Mama, can I go to the training area? I want to see how they train and their techniques!" Actually, that's the only place I haven't explored yet since alpha Peter had received a call and needed to go back and then after that, I was called by my father became someone had called and wanted to talk to me but no one talked over the phone, it was just me saying 'hello' and received nothing.

      "Sure thing Hun, but don't get too close with the men in training, okay? I don't want you to accidentally get hit or anything, I'm pretty sure someone will literally kill me if a bruise appeared on your body," I giggled before going out of the room.

      The pack house was large! Like, really really large, larger than the pack house back at our pack. Maybe because of the fact that this pack is the main ground and had a lot of werewolves from different packs, coming here to stay and to find their mate.

      Anyways, speaking of mate, it has been two years! Two years since I turned 18 but I didn't found my mate yet. Papa says that my mate might be around but I can't feel him. Yes, I'm pretty my mate is a male! I mean, since I'm an Omega male and it's common for Omega males to have a Dominant males as their mate. Dominant women are rare in this world.

      I walk around the place, finding it a bit hard to walk pass the crowd with my lack of height. Even if I got the genes of an alpha because my father is one, my omega mother's blood runs most of my system and I got all of my features from her, except for the eyes though since I got it from my father.

      Even in this early, there are already a lot of people here. I had to swim my way out of the crowd until I got out of it. I was breathing heavily when I got free from the sweaty and domineering body of both male and female from the sea of crowds.

      Where was it again? I remember Alpha Peter and I walking towards...that way! Oh yes, that way, but then was stopped when someone called him. Still wasn't sure, I took the chance and grab someone's sleeve.

     "I-Ugh, excuse me?" I stuttered when the tall man look over me. He was tall, literally like a mountain in front of me. When he sees me, he smile before lowering himself a bit.

      "How may I help you there, little dude?" He asked in a friendly way. He even bend down to level my height! Wow! That's something that I appreciate.

     "Ah, mister could you please tell me where I can find the training ground?" I asked him, shying out a bit and blushed when he chuckled with his deep voice.

     "You're probably new here. That, follow that path and you'll reach the training ground. Although don't get too close because you might get hurt there," he pats my head.

      With a blush, I spoke: "thank you! I'll mind my distance," and with that, I walk towards the path that he pointed his finger.

     I followed the direction and it did you take long walk until I found a large clearing. There are many men sparring with each other. I look at it in awe.