Chapter 28

Kyle's POV

       It was... nothing but pure confusion. Who's telling the truth? Was father telling the truth that it was all set up by Khaled to earn our trust and forgiveness? But why doesn't it all add up? It feels like something has been forgotten.

       "Kyle...Kyle fuck! Please stop him! You can't let him go to join the fucking war!" I was out of my little though when I felt Shawn shaking me up. I then immediately look at him and see the redness of his eyes...it looks like he's crying.

         "Let him be Shawn. That rapist is old enough to fucking fight," I heard father saying as he walk towards the kitchen. "Hope he does in there," I heard him adding.

       "Kyle, Kyle! Please...please stop him! This is bad! T-That pack, they are nothing but a fucking trouble! My recent pack never made an alliance with them! The elders has it that that pack was cursed! They bring nothing but all trouble...please Kyle!" I was dumbfounded when Shawn starts to cry...in front of me, in front of everyone. Something that seems to be breaking him to the core.

       "I-I should do that! Fuck!" I look at the pack members and gave them the look. The all nodded before some walk away and some to comfort my mate. I then immediately run out the pack house.

       Fuck! Why didn't I stop him?! He must have been telling the truth that he has nothing to do with the attack! H-oh fuck! Now I remember what's been missing! He's fucking blind...a-an there is no way he can write a letter when he can just talk to them!

       I was outside and there I didn't see any Khaled. I cursed before shifting midair and run towards the path that has the tracks of a car. They must have not gone that far!

        It's dangerous...it fucking is dangerous! I won't let him get there, he's blind and weak, there is no way he can fight the enemies without seeing them!

       I run and run. I didn't know that the car was moving so fast but my wolf and I force the energy out of us to run at a higher speed. Then I feel like I can see the light of hope when I get sight of the back of the car.

       Adrenaline is rushing. Something just sparks that made me run much faster in hope of catching up the car. My wolf was about to growl a warning for them to stop when my wolf whimper. Seven wolves came in view. By the scent of them, they are our warriors.

       They are moving so fast and literally jumped towards me. All my energy were drained from the running and before I could even think of dodging them, I fell unconscious. The only thing that I felt before everything turned black was the painful and burning feeling on the back of my head.

      I was bothered when something was moving on my chest. I then gently open up my eyes and there I realized it was someone, not something and it isn't just someone, but it's Shawn.

       "Shawn..." I speak and there he jolted up before looking at me. His eyes, they are filled with tears as his face was showing signs of worrying.

       "Kyle! Are you alright? How's your head? Are you in pain? Please say something!" He panic as he began to look on my head before I could even speak again.

        "Hey, calm down now. I'm fine babe, I'm okay..." I weakly answered. Then the fact that my brother is driving to war, came hitting me but I accepted defeat and just lay there.

        "T-The warriors! T-They came here a few hours ago, carrying your unconscious body. Y-You were covered in blood and they say you were attached by a large bear on your way to stop the car," bullshit! Who the fuck even told them to do such a thing to stop me?!