Chapter 23

Alak's POV

      "How is he?! Is he okay!? Fuck, Khaled!" I literally roared out when I and Stella entered the place where the pack doctor heals those who has been hurt, too much wound that their healing capability isn't able to catch up.

      I immediately rushed towards the only man who's resting on one of the empty bed. I was unable to go near him because the pack doctor block my way.

      "I'm sorry beta, but my life is on the line of danger. You cannot come closer," he told me in such a fear-filled voice. What the hell? His life is in danger? It's rather Khaled's life!

      "It's Khaled's life that's in danger, not yours! Now let me fucking go near him because I swear, there is still rage left inside of me that needed to be free. I don't want to hurt you," I warned him, clenching my teeth in anger.

      "Just understand, Alak! Alpha Kyle will surely kill me if I let you harass the alpha!" He yelled out and I just stop. That fucker! What the hell is he thinking that he doesn't want me to go near Khaled?!

      "I promise...I promise I won't touch him or anything! J-Just let me sit next to the bed!" I pleaded and that's he let me. K immediately close the distance between me and the unconscious Khaled.

      I gasp when I got to see his whole face. His face, well, it's already beaten up but there are a large claw mark that runs from his left forehead to his right cheek. It was painful for me to watch.

      "His body has received strong toxin from the claws and bites...and I won't be able to help him recover from the toxin right now, not until after a month. We know toxins from the claws and bites, especially from alphas, are much dangerous than the average ranked werewolves. The luck of survival is on his body recovery. It's his fight that I can't help. For now, I'll just have to clean his wounds," I was just watching as the pack doctor cleans the wound, stitching the claws and bites.

      "O-Only if I arrive there faster than he wouldn't have to suffer much pain again! I fucking failed him again!" I blame myself. Fuck! I didn't even notice him rushing out of the his room!

       Knowing that he's now blind, he could have fucking wake me up. I could have just woken up Stella to hold Khaled in place as I go rescue the two but he did it alone.

       "Where's the warriors...where he fuck are they that time?!" I was literally yelling out in front of the pack doctor who's mending Khaled's wounds.

      Where are they? They are on the roam! And they are no where to be seen until the whole pack looks for them and I don't even know where the have caught them but fuck! They have put the whole pack into danger!

       We were lucky there are just seven rogues and not a god damn whole pack of rogue attacking us!

       "T-They are found a few miles from here in the forest, all unconscious from drinking too much. A-And I just heard the pack members saying that this was a set up...by Khaled," that immediately made my eyes widen. I look at the pack doctor in shock when he mentioned something that doesn't sounds appealing.

      "Khaled would set this up?...fucking Khaled would set this up?! There is no fucking way he'll make such terrible thing to put us, the whole pack in danger let alone his mates, knowing they are out there in the cabin!" I stood up from the chair, pulling my hairs back as I look at the pack doctor.

       "There is an evidence, Alak. The pack members has a letter, saying there are barrels of alcohol in the side of the forest and that they are given the off from work. It says that they have done too much kindness in the pack and as his thank you, he have let them drink to the content of their hearts. They have an evidence," I literally laugh like a fool.