Chapter 24

Kyle's POV

      A smile was curved on my face when I open my eyes. I feel the weight on my chest and there was no complain coming from me. I look at the person sleeping on me and plant a kiss on his forehead. My little angel...the angel of my life.

       Last night was intense. Well, that is if we don't count the part where I had to sleep with a painfully erection because I was so tired and wanted to sleep after I cleaned and dried my baby. But nonetheless, last night was still wonderful, let's just forgot about the attack part.

       "Princess, princess, you need to wake up," I whispered and he just groan. He's always a morning person but something in me just screams that he needs a lot of rest and naps starting today.

       I wanted to lay here with him for another hour, but I just can't do that. I have a lot of things to handle starting from now...until he's finally recovered.

       "Baby? I'll go and take a shower first. Daddy has a lot of things to do. I'll wake you up when I'm done," he just nodded while groaning with his eyes still shut close. I gently pick his head up and transfer it onto a soft pillow.

       I gently push myself off the bed, not wanting to disturb him more from his rest. I then walk towards the bathroom and when I got inside, I immediately look at myself in the mirror.

      My chest are we-defied, the muscles...they are now sitting on the places that makes me look big and... domineering. I don't know how this all just happened. It just... happened. I then brushed my teeth.

       I shook my head to shake off thoughts that will hinder me from doing my work. I hop into the shower and clean myself thoroughly. I just want to be fresh for today.

       It didn't take me look before I finish showering. I wrap a towel around my waist as I walk out of the shower. There, when I got out, I stopped to look at my mate who's now sitting on the side of the bed, facing door while rubbing his eyes.

      He... he's gorgeous. He look beautiful. He then look at me with red eyes after rubbing it for a few times.

      "Baby, rubbing your eyes isn't good. You can just try blinking it a few times," I warned him before walking towards him. "Morning baby boy," I planted a kiss on his forehead and to my surprise, he giggles, making my very morning, happier.

       "Morning!" He greeted me back with such high energy, which is unusual but not wrong. I'm not complaining.

      "Why don't you take a bath now? I ran you one. You take bath while I'll change and prepare your clothes that you're going to wear for the day? Then meet me downstairs for breakfast, sounds good?" He look at me, pouting.

      "Y-You don't want to bath with me..." I look at him in awe before walking towards him and embracing him into a tight hug. He really is cute.

       "Well, is it my fault when you just groaned at me when I tried to wake you up so that we could take a bath together? I think that was my fault. Now go there so that we can eat breakfast. Everyone will wait for you downstairs," I planted him a kiss before gently pushing him towards the bathroom. We went in.

      I went near the closet and wear my clothes. I'm just wearing a simple plain white shirt, take note that this is the largest shirt that I have since everything except this one, seems to not fit.

      I then take Shawn's clothes that he'll be wearing tonight. I took a jogging pants, boxers and a sweater. The weather is a bit cold today and I can't let my baby feel cold.