The encounter

Outside the club
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chloe's pov:
Me,clary,simon,and maureen are outside this bar/club party place.

"Well,I think it's time to start painting this thing."I smile and get a light blue from the pack luke got me and clary.

I start painting and switch hands a couple of times because my hands started to hurt.

"How is it Coming along so far?" I put the spray paint down and I look at the van from the front part of it.

I was looking at it until Simon said something witch made me think a little,witch if you know me I don't think at.all. "What is that thing that you drew clary?" I see Maureen nod as Simon said that,then she started to add on to what Simon said "yeah what is it,I mean I like it,it looks cool but I just want to know what it looks like." I realize that I have seen it at a couple of places now,first in clary's sketch book,next the wand looking thing and now on the front of the van.something is definitely going on and I am going to find out what it is.
~~~~~~~~
Me,clary,Simon and maureen have been talking until I drop a can of spray paint,so I go and get it so I can finish putting the spray paint up.

As I'm about to walk away this man with blond short hair bumps into me.

"Can you watch it next time?" Seriously this is why I stay in my room a lot. Because people anoy me.

"Wait you can see me?" He looks confused while looking at me.

"I mean yeah? That's kind of the point of living?" I think I'm just confused as he is

I see clary about to walk over,but as soon as she is about to I hear someone yell out.

"Jace come on,hurry up!" I hear someone shout but I don't see their face. The. Next thing I know I see the person who I'm assuming is called jace run into the club.

I walk back over to my friends and sister and I'm about to speak u till Simon beats me to it.

"Who were you talking to chloe?" I look at Simon more confused than I was when I looked at jace.

"What do you mean?there was that dude he was blonde,a person yelled "jace!" I look back at clary to help me,seeing as I knew she could "see" him because she was Coming over to us when he was still there.

She then mouths "sorry" and shrugs her shoulders at me. What are siblings for anyways. "Ok well I'm going to go find him and get the answers I want."
I'm running into the club when I hear Simon yell something."remember your fake id's suck!" I flip him off and laugh then just run in,then I see clary slowly behind.
~~~~~~~~~~
I see clary caught up to me I then see jace and this raven haired person beside him walk back to the vip place.

I wait a few minutes till I hear some fighting then that's when I decide to run in. Now look I may look like a dumbass but I'm actually good at fighting.

I then see something charge at me as soon as I run in here so I then look around to see what I can use and I see a handle on the ground that looks like to be some type of sword so I pick it up and something blue comes out of it (witch is the blade I'm not that dumb) then I use it to kill the thing that's in-front of me then it turns to...dust? But I have no time to think as I see clary is fighting someone then something else charges at me but I then kicks it in the balls then to the ground then I kill it.

When I notice clary dining out I roll my eyes, drop the blue thing and run to get her. I did get to her in time as I barely got into the taxi with her. All I hear is her telling the man our address to get us home.honestly I'm still just shocked about tonight.
~~~~~~~
I run in a little before clary as she is looking on the outside of our apartment and when I get in I scream "dot!" In hopes that in all of this mess that dot is still here so she can explain what the hell is going on.

"Dot!"
"Dot!"
I run upstairs and as soon as I get up there I see none other than dot.

"Dot,where have you been and what has happened?" I look at dot but she seems off.but I think clary is Coming in because we'll I used my eyes and saw she was behind me.

"Has your mom ever mentioned anything about a cup,a gold cup?" I look at clary hoping she does because I certainly don't know anything about this "gold cup"

"Dot,do you mean the antique ones down in the shop,in the glass thing?" I look back at dot but she just shakes her head.

"No girls think,think, did your mom ever mention anything about a cup?" I decide to say something as I'm wondering even more about what is so special about this "cup"

"Dot, no we obviously don't know anything about a cup! What is going on with you? And most importantly what is going on right now?"

I'm waiting for her to respond that I don't even realize her charging at me,but I then soon realize enough to try and grab her throat,realizing that this is not dot but another one of those things that were at the club.

She grabs my hand and I feels a sting but I quickly forget about that as I feel like I'm being thrown back at the wall,witch I was.

I then see clary trying to fight it but my vision gets blurry but right as it starts to go blurry I see 2 other people appear and it dies.

Then I fell myself being looked/picked up then i fall into unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE
That is chapter 2! Done! I hope you love it just as much as I do! And as always please vote comment,and tell me what you think
⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️:
I forgot abt the lunch with Simon,Chloe and clary so would y'all still want me to work that in at a dif part of the book? Or just leave it out? Pls lmk

As always tysm<3~Maddie