City of bones

Honestly it wasn't that bad sitting on top of Alec. I mean at least it was Alec,it could've been clary,Jace,or Izzy. Oh how that would be very awkward.

As we arrive I see these bins with fire leading all the way up to the entrance.

"Izzy I will kill you if you do that to me again" I say so low to where only Izzy can hear.

"You'll thank me later"

"Oh and mundie, if you get to close to the entrance you'll die so I'd stay a little behind if I were you"

"Alec,for the last time the mundie has a name and his name is Simon" I swear how hard is it to use Simons name instead of "mundie"

"Yeah what ever"

"Alec I swear to-" I was about to finish my sentence until jace interrupted me but thank god he did because other wise the conversation would not have ended good.

"Alec! come with me to check if it's safe." Thank you jace for interrupting me at this perfect time. But with that Alec walked off with Jace.

"Chloe,you did have to do that."

"Simon,you have a name for a reason,your not just a mundie.that's not your name." Simon is like a brother to me. And I will always do anything for him even if it means giving up my life for him.
******
Alec's pov:

Jace called me over to "check if it's safe" but we all know that's not the real reason.

"Alec,what is your problem with them?"

"We haven't had new shadow hunters in years,and all of a sudden they appear out of nowhere and they have no clue on this whole world or that they were ever shadow hunter's?!" You would think if you were a shadow hunter that you would know. Not when your 18 and 20.

"You Heard clary say that their mother hid that from them until clary turned 18."

"I still don't trust them and never will."

"You will."

"Really? Will I? Because clary is determined to get her mother no matter the cost, and cami just follows everyone around like she is a lost puppy."

"Ok are we done here? Good because I am."
******
Chloes pov:

"And cami just follows everyone around like she is a lost puppy." Damn so that's what he thinks about me? Ouch.

"Ok it's safe" at least I know Jace is the "softer" one out of the two.

As We are walking closer to the entrance my head starts to spin but I try to ignore it to the best of my ability just thinking it's from every thing that's has happened tonight.

"We are here."

"Who's going? cami or clary because only one can go"

"Clary your going I'm sitting this one out" my head starts to hurt even more but trying not to draw attention to myself I hold it in the best I can by sitting  and  holding onto whatever I can find. But sadly that is short lived until I give up and cry and scream in pain with blood running down my nose.

"Chloe!"

"Chloe! what's happening" and for that little split second I hear a little worry in. Alec's voice?

"It..h-hurts..argh!"

"Izzy take Chloe and Simon to the van, and I'll take clary to the brothers"

Izzy picked me up bridal style seeing as I'm in so much pain I couldn't walk.

But the closer we got to the van it started to hurt less.wierd. But I'm not complaining.

"Here,I can walk now I think." As I say that she puts me down.