Alleyway

Me and Alec were on our way to find little red, while walking in silence that was both awkward and comfortable at the same time I decided to break the silence.

"You know,maybe you should give magnus a chance"
And the cat is out of the bag.Was it the right timing?maybe not but hey your girl was curious and I couldn't help but try to give him some 'advice'.

"No way he is a warlock for starters and second of all that is breaking the accords"

"Come on Alec you know you like him just admit it plus if it helps you any he cares about you even if you don't see it"

"Cant you just drop something for once in your life? I don't like him end of story!" Alec snaps back.I may not have known him that long but that is the first time I have seen him snap like that. Sure he is annoyed and angry all the time but you hardly ever see him snap.

Maybe I was in the wrong for bringing it up I'm the first place or even dragging it on after he said no in the first place.

Flashback:
(Magnus's apartment after summoning the demon)

I was getting up to leave to head back to the institute when magnus called out to me

"Is Alec ok? He seemed off yesterday"

"I would assume,how'd he seem off"

"He was more on edge and nervous"

"Maybe it was because of everything that's happened, he hasn't exactly had a moment to breath"

"Oh and I'll make sure to hold up a sighn that says
'Malec!'" I Walk out before he can say anything else.
_____

I catch up with Alec and see that he is talking to clary I didn't hear about what though because her phone started to ring

"What's the point of a glamer if your phone isn't muted"

Taking the hint that Alec's in a bad mood I decide to eve's drop on clary's conversation but that quickly got boring because all they were talking about was what they had been doing.

I See Alec Walk up to clary and hang up the call who I'm assuming was with Simon on the other end I go up to them and jump back in on their conversation seeing as clary must have brought it back up.

"I hate you just as much as I hate Jace right now"
Clary? Not my clary because the one I know is head over heels for him. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they made paper rings for each other and claim they are married.

"You must love me then!"  When alec says that I can't help but start laughing. This is a rare side of Alec you'll see when he is in a good mode but when you do see it,it's hot.
_______
We finally arrive at this alleyway that Simon told clary to meet here.

"What even is this place it looks like it would be straight out of scream" sense when did Alec watch scream? I didn't even know that he liked that kind of stuff But I'm not complaining now I have someone to talk to about my theories of scream with.

"Hey this is where me and clary would meet all this time in middle and high school!"

"Yeah to have sex" I mutter low enough to where only Alec heard.

"How would-you know what I don't even want to know" Alec shakes his head at that.
_____________
This scene is fully finished and will be continued on in the next chapter.
Thank you so much for all the votes and just reading my story it means a lot to me!
I'm so sorry for not posing for a hot minute,I have had practice mon-sat and had tryouts Thursday so I was busy on making the team but I'm posting this short chapter to get this out then I'll make a little bit longer one.
This was also a filler type chapter and I remade this like 3 times so I'm leaving it at this.