Valentine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                    There is nothing I wouldn't                       Do  For those who I love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    There is nothing I wouldn't
                       Do  For those who I love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and almost immediately all of last nights events hit me. From when we got to his apartment to when I passed out, but what I can't figure out is why Alec let go in the first place?But as I'm looking around I realize that I'm in magnus's apartment still. I decide to get up and see if magnus can tell me why I'm still here and not back at the institute.

"Ahh,good your awake! You were starting to worry me"  I jump as I was not expecting him to just pop out of nowhere, but then again he is a warlock so what can you really expect.

"Geez mags you scared me!" I put my hand to my chest and we both laugh a little

"How are you feeling by the way?"

"I'm feeling better than the last time I was conscious"

"Well what you did for alec was something not many people would have done"

"Honestly, if it came down to Alec or anyone that I care about including you, and the memories then no doubt I would chose you all. and you guys definitely mean so much more to me than some stupid memories that I probably don't even want to know of." After I finish that i decide to go sit on the sofa as magnus isn't far behind.

"That is definitely loyalty but love at the same time.they are really lucky to have you in their life. I can definitely say that I haven't ever met someone like you with this must loyalty and bravery. Never loose that buttercup."

"I for sure wont, mags" I smile after I say that

"Oh and remind me to make a big poster that's labeled 'chloec' in big bold letters"

"shut up!" I nudge him and we both laugh together.

"You know, if you were a creature you would be a blue mixed with purple butterfly"

"And I'm going to assume that's a compliment"

"Oh it definitely is"

"I hate to cut this short but I'm going to head back so the rest don't think I'm dead"

"See you soon mags!"

"See you soon buttercup"
__________

I walk into the institute and as soon as I get to the ops center izzy runs up and hugs me to death.

" atleast I know someone missed me!"

"Of course I did, and you bet it was the most boring three days of my life without you"

"Woah,woah,woah, three days I was out?!" I ask with a concerned face

"Did you not know? Magnus Insisted that he keep you at his so he can make sure you were ok"