Back to the apartment

I get jolted awake by the alarm to the institute going off and I check the time to see it's only three in the morning. I quickly leave my room and head to the heart of the institute just to find none in site and it's pitch black with the only light coming from the red sirens. What the hell?!  "Alec,izzy!" And just as I suspected none answered. I went to grab a weapon from the training room but they were all gone.

The alarm won't stop and it's driving me insane, thanks izzy for showing me how to turn it off. When I go to check what's going on I see the red dot is, gone.

"If this is some sick joke-"

"I assure you it's no joke,think of it is a reminder"

"You sound an awfully like a two faced bald bitch who can't stay dead"

"If you keep talking I will put this blade so far in your stomach it will end your little shadowhunter life"

I jump realizing that this is not longer Valentine speaking but it's... Alec?

"Alec, what are you doing? Where's izzy and Jace?"

"Your a killer,a monster,I finally started to trust you and that's how you repay me"

"What are you talking about,I didn't do anything"

"You don't have much time left before everyone knows Chloe, or you can hand over the mortal cup and everything will stay in the past"

I go to speak when I let out a scream and look down to see Alec stabbed me straight through the stomach with the seraph blade.
____________

"I didn't do anything!" I wake up with a gasp and immediately go to feel my stomach only to feel my shirt and no stab wound.

"Chloe! Are you ok, practically the whole institute heard that scream I thought you were dying"

"I'm ok, just a very bad nightmare, dream thing"

"Well meet us in the heart of the institute so we can discuss something"

"Ok I'll be there in a few" after she shuts my door I get out of bed and lift up my shirt to see a little scar where the seraph blade went I to my stomach. But it wasn't real?  One,I don't know what valentine and Alec were talking about. two, Alec would never do that to me. Three, I would never do anything to hurt Alec or any of my other friends.

Anyways, I change into a black top with a red leather jacket,black ripped jeans,red boots and a red necklace.

(You can always change if you don't like the outfit)________I meet up with the others and and clary starts off with a line I have heard her say so many times,and surprise surprise in the end it never works out

________
I meet up with the others and and clary starts off with a line I have heard her say so many times,and surprise surprise in the end it never works out.

"I might know where the cup is"

"Are you sure because every time you say that it never works out" Alec rolls his eyes with his usual grumpy attitude.but today he seems more grimy than usual, hey I would be too if Jace was my parabatai!

"Hear her out alec it sounds like a good lead"

"well of course it sounds like a 'good lead' anything that comes out of her mouth you agree with because of how much you want to fu-"

"Language!"

"Alec it's the truth! She could say 'hey let's jump off a cliff,it will get us the cup back' and Jace would go first"

Izzy tries to hold back her laugh but fails miserably and in return we both get a glare from all three of them.

"Ok anyways, in our apartment my mom had this box that every year on the same day she would wait till I was asleep and she would come into my room and take out this box"

Jace looks at her with a look that I can't really describe as she talks more about the box."what was in it"

"I don't know that's the thing,last year I pretended to be asleep and I heard her get out a box but like I said I didn't see what was in the box I just know there are a couple of things based off the noise she would make when opening it"

How am I just now find out out about this,especially sense I'm her sister.Older sister at that and Jocelyn never told me about this?

"I'm assuming it's in our apartment"

"Yes and I was thinking we could go and get it and maybe it has the cup"

"Absolutely not we are not going back to your apartment that is not only adding onto our long list of unsanctioned missions but that's like having a big sign on your back saying 'I have the mortal cup' we are not going"

I start to zone out of the argument thinking about what happened. It didn't seem real especially sense alec is acting like he normally does to me,he doesn't have and hatred in his eyes or when he looks at me he doesn't have a certain look that would indicate that I did something to him. All I know is that I need to get this settled soon,one way or another.I am taken out of my thoughts when I hear izzy calling my name.

"Chloe! Hello,what side are you on"

"I-uhm, what sides"

"Have you not been paying attention? It's either you think it's a good idea to go or it's a bad idea"

"Oh, I think it's a bad idea sorry clary but we can't risk it"

"It's three to two. We're not going end of discussion"

I walk off after we finished talking and im on my way to the training room to let off some steam.

If only I could print out a picture of his face and put it on the punching bag that would help a lot but nonetheless I just picture his face in my head and I start hitting away at the punching bag.
___________
It's been about an  hour and a half of me being in the training room and I stop once someone taps me on the shoulder.

I stop what I'm doing and look over my shoulder to see Alec. "Yeah what's up?" I walk over to my water bottle and get a drink realizing just how thirsty I am.

"Have you seen your sister she isn't anywhere in the institute." He had an annoyed look on his face but this time he look tired along with it.

"No why I thought she was in her room"

"I have a feeling we can add that little mission to the list of the unsanctioned ones"

I put my hands over my face out of pure annoyance.
How can she be this bad at listening.

"Let's to get this carrot head back to the institute before she gets herself killed"

This is going to be a long day.
_______

I am so sorry for the wait!! But I have a thing where i am going to make shorter chapters but that means I can get a lot more out rather than having really long chapters but stupidly slow updates.

Thank you for all of the votes and the views it truly means a lot!!