Saving simon

I wake up with the light shining thru my window.and normally I hate it when the light shines thru my window but today I don't mind.

I get dressed in some clothes that izzy gave me.
( just imagine something that would be out of Izzy's closet cuz I can't find the right outfit)

After I get ready I hear a know at my door. "come in"

"Hey Chloe!"

"Clare!"

I run up and hug her

"Ok question."

"Shoot." Before she says it I'm going to guess. She wants to know how to save Simon.

"I found where Simon is!" I KNEW IT.

"How?! Wait never mind that. We should go to Alec and Jace an izzy to tell them."

I was on my way to go find them until.

"Wait!"

""Yeah?"

"I was thinking we go by ourselves. We could get in and get out"

"Clare-" she gives me her puppy eyes. Those damn puppy eyes.

"I- fine."

" I walk over to a secret part of my room,a loose floor board and get out 2 seraph blades and hand one to clary then but the floor board back.

"Why do you keep two seraph blades in your room?"

"Because you'll never know when you'll need them, just like now." If anyone saw us take weapons they would be wonder what we are doing and then question us.

"Clary. How are we supposed to sneak these out without getting caught?"

"I have an idea."

"And what might this idea be?"

"Give me your blade" I do as she says and she takes her leather jacket and stuffs the two blades inside and zips up her jacket.

"Wow-ok then. we'll let's go save my ride or die"

*********

We walked out the institute with bo problem. We just had to dodge Jace.Izzy and Alec. But that wasn't hard.

Clary gives me the blade back and we go to where ever she found Simon at.

"Where are we even going?"

"Hotel DuMort."

"Cool."

*******
We arrive at hotel DuMort and we climb up the later that is on the side of the building.

"You ready Clare?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

I open the door and we keep as quiet as possible. This thing is like a maze.

Clary goes infront of me like she knows where Simon is but I just let her to see if she is actually right for once in her life.

And sure enough she is. But not in a good way.

"I was wondering how long it would take for you guys to find us."

"Just give us Simon and we will leave."

"Clary you think that's all it's going to take for them to give us Simon back ? If that's all it would've taken then they probably wouldn't have taken him in the first place."

I get my seraph blade out and run for rafael but stop.

"If you come any closer I'll slit his throat."